GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Hulk's GTI Project

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Been debating what winter tires to go with. This video was pretty helpful in comparing the two tires I was most interested in:

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests/videoDisplay.jsp?ttid=206

I’m happy w my Conti’s and based on being on par w Blizzaks and a cheaper cost, I’ll be going with WinterContact SI’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Stage 3 Daily Clutch, RS7 plugs, alignment and APR reflash all finished

Had a long drive home in traffic, got a solid 100 Miles towards break in. Can’t wait until it’s good to go.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
How does the clutch feel?

First impression is that it’s very heavy. But already after a couple hours of driving it lightens up. Catches closer to the floor which is good too

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
After some debating on mud guards, with new tires kicking up so many stones, decided to go with Rokblokz. Half the price of rally armor and very durable. I know they’re not for everyone but after hearing how lackluster the OEM flaps are, I’m hoping for a little extra protection at least.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Car looks great hulk! Flap on my brotha I have the same ones [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Car looks great hulk! Flap on my brotha I have the same ones [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent via Pide Piper compression app

Thanks man! And awesome you should float a couple pics my way since that build thread of yours is still under construction right?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
A picture for good measure

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Rokblokz are on

flygteye

Ready to race!
Looks GREAT!

I second this. I was looking at the RA ones but didn't know about these. I see they are much cheaper too. How easy were they to install? I have the OEM one's on now.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I second this. I was looking at the RA ones but didn't know about these. I see they are much cheaper too. How easy were they to install? I have the OEM one's on now.

Not hard at all. There’s a video on YouTube w a guy w a red R who puts them on to demonstrate. Took me a bit longer than I expected bc I ran out of daylight.

The rear wheels will need to come off as I’m sure you’re aware

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
A bit late on switching out my summers. Opting for A/S tires instead of full on winter tires. G-Force Comp 2’s in 235/45zr17. Will post my reaction