Renck

Ready to race!
Hello world!

20171028_135339.jpg

20171030_155252.jpg

rsz_20171030_155304.jpg

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forums, and the world of the mk7!

Is anyone going to Durty Dubs or C&O on Sunday? We are doing a rollout to C&O from the Prado parking deck on Sunday @ 0630. I'll also be at Durty Dubs/Gears and Beers at Red Brick after that.

My crew is all going to be wearing gabans, so we should be pretty easy to spot.

Renck

Ready to race!
Welcome to the forums, and the world of the mk7!

Is anyone going to Durty Dubs or C&O on Sunday? We are doing a rollout to C&O from the Prado parking deck on Sunday @ 0630. I'll also be at Durty Dubs/Gears and Beers at Red Brick after that.

My crew is all going to be wearing gabans, so we should be pretty easy to spot.

Thanks! I'm coming from the MK6 world......;)

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Renck, what part of the ATL are you in?

Anyone want to join the C&O roll in?

Renck

Ready to race!
@ Gibberoni

Home Suwanee and work at Duluth.

Was someone here riding a white Mk7 GTI at Satellite Blvd. around noon time today (Nov. 2nd)? Yeah, I was the other guy with a similar car at the same road heading towards Infinite Energy Arena.

RRF985

Passed Driver's Ed
Picked up my first VW a week ago. 2017 CSG Autobahn 6MT. I'm located in Vinings. Just checking in to say hello.:)

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Renck, myself, and at least a couple others are going for a drive around the Suches area on Sunday morning... Meeting at the Dawsonville outlets at 0800 if anyone wants to join...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
How long do you guys plan on being out? We're packing for a move the next two weekends, and I've got to pick up my daughter tomorrow afternoon...but I would love to just get out for a drive.

'bout 3.5 hrs start to finish at the outlets maybe. We'll probably stop for lunch in/around Helen, but that's optional of course if you have things to do... If you wanted to head back once we hit Helen and don't do the exact route planned, I'd think you could cut it down to less than 3 but still have fun.

https://goo.gl/maps/4cwum3LoGcC2

Renck

Ready to race!
Hey guys,

Just introducing myself. 2017 CSG GTI in Kennesaw. Anyone up this way??

Welcome and more important........congrats!!!!

C'mon man! Where are the pics? ;)

How long do you guys plan on being out? We're packing for a move the next two weekends, and I've got to pick up my daughter tomorrow afternoon...but I would love to just get out for a drive.

Do it!

It is a lot of fun, this is going to be my second time. Really nice group of folks and the ride / experience is really cool.

Meeting at 8:00 AM and we are heading to the Suches at 8:15 AM, so you easily should be able to head back home right around noon.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie

Do it!

It is a lot of fun, this is going to be my second time. Really nice group of folks and the ride / experience is really cool.

Meeting at 8:00 AM and we are heading to the Suches at 8:15 AM, so you easily should be able to head back home right around noon.
Running a few minutes late but I'll try to catch up!

greene303

Passed Driver's Ed

Only took a few at the dealership and am honestly struggling to get the pictures uploaded. Apparently the files are too big even though it is just from my phone? I’m already working on some small cosmetic mods though and will update soon.

Are there any good shops for tuning and instal in Cobb county?

Renck

Ready to race!
Running a few minutes late but I'll try to catch up!

Fun stuff today and looking forward for the next one!

rsz_smartselectimage_2017-11-05-14-36-30.jpg

Only took a few at the dealership and am honestly struggling to get the pictures uploaded. Apparently the files are too big even though it is just from my phone? I’m already working on some small cosmetic mods though and will update soon.

Are there any good shops for tuning and instal in Cobb county?

Yeah, you need to reduce the size of the pics to be able to load them here or use a host service.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
There is a meet next month at the Perimeter Taco Mac if anyone is interested.

Dec 10th @ 1600.