GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I've heard good things about the R ic paired with the is20 turbo and its still available :D

The R IC is barely an upgrade like 10%, for the many hours of labor to install you might as well pay $100 more to get the chinese made one that's almost as big as the Wagner IC

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
The R IC is barely an upgrade like 10%, for the many hours of labor to install you might as well pay $100 more to get the chinese made one that's almost as big as the Wagner IC

That's cool man. I never claimed its an amazing upgrade. I said I heard good things about it paired with is20. People who have installed it in their gti have been fairly happy with it from what I read on here and various facebook groups.

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
That's cool man. I never claimed its an amazing upgrade. I said I heard good things about it paired with is20. People who have installed it in their gti have been fairly happy with it from what I read on here and various facebook groups.

I just want people to know all their options

mqbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
For Trade:
I need GTI Bumper, Any color is fine but black pearl is preferred. Needs to be in good condition like mine + 150 cash on top.

Euro R-Line Bumper
Completely PNP,
Revo Canards
Bayson R Lip(Maxton Design V2)

Fitments 9.5/10

Needs repaint, can recommend shop that does it for 250 in Orange County(4.5 star ratings, they are collision shop and does honor their warranty from my experience)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 590
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 591
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 596
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 590
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    410.8 KB · Views: 582
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 575

PhongTieu

Passed Driver's Ed
For Trade:
I need GTI Bumper, Any color is fine but black pearl is preferred. Needs to be in good condition like mine + 150 cash on top.

Euro R-Line Bumper
Completely PNP,
Revo Canards
Bayson R Lip(Maxton Design V2)

Fitments 9.5/10

Needs repaint, can recommend shop that does it for 250 in Orange County(4.5 star ratings, they are collision shop and does honor their warranty from my experience)

So $150 + my bumper correct? I have a tornado red bumper.

mqbgti

Passed Driver's Ed
So $150 + my bumper correct? I have a tornado red bumper.

Yeah, just give me 100. I can introduce you a shop that repaints it for 250 flat as long as there is no damage, they paint match really good few members and friends have used them from my recommendation

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Thanks ??

I like it on all the MK7 color options actually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly, wouldn't mind bronze on Oryx but I wasn't looking to step up to 19s for my build. Otherwise these would be sold! GLWS!

Last edited:

Gawernator

Go Kart Champion
I have platinum Grey and I think bronze would look off.. gold would be horrible lol. Also, bronze on green for 2018? ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk