GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone have pictures or install video with AM harness? I can't seem to get em to work and would like to verify that I have the wires in the right connector slots.

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Does anyone have pictures or install video with AM harness? I can't seem to get em to work and would like to verify that I have the wires in the right connector slots.

Don't know you you could not install them properly when all wires are color coded. Pin 4 is green pin 5 is grey I believe, your brake and running will flip flop depending on what pin your in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
Don't know you you could not install them properly when all wires are color coded. Pin 4 is green pin 5 is grey I believe, your brake and running will flip flop depending on what pin your in.

The instructions didn't say what connectors the wires go in so that threw me off. I did see this picture as well and was using as the basis for the wiring but again, didn't get the connector info in the picture. Appreciate the clarification.

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
The instructions didn't say what connectors the wires go in so that threw me off. I did see this picture as well and was using as the basis for the wiring but again, didn't get the connector info in the picture. Appreciate the clarification.

Hey the long wire with module goes to the inside light, the shorter one goes to the outside light. As for the wires, mine wer red and green and you just connect red to red and green to green, my wires had ferrules already on one side so I could join them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
But anyway, I don't mind whatever coz I set my tails to "on" with DRLs (suggested by Raf), which is better than Scandinavian tweak where license plate lights are also on.

So with the Scandinavian DRL is turns the license plate lights on as well? What was the setting you changed to have the tails on with DRLs without the license plate lights on as well?

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
So finally got the wires hooked up but ran into some coding issue. Worked with Marcel for roughly 3 hours this morning and still no resolve. I'm sending him the OEM coding and hopefully we can get this addressed quickly, hopefully before Saturday cause Cars and Coffee.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
So finally got the wires hooked up but ran into some coding issue. Worked with Marcel for roughly 3 hours this morning and still no resolve. I'm sending him the OEM coding and hopefully we can get this addressed quickly, hopefully before Saturday cause Cars and Coffee.
I'll send u a vcds backup if u want. Marcel coded mine and they work flawlessly.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Did you create a backup of your values before you applied AMs code values? I'm using obdeleven as well and I sent Marcel the backup so he can try to figure out why the codes weren't working.
Nope I overwrite my oem with AM. When you do vcds backup it doesn't call it 1,2, etc in the folder it just writes over past file. I can get you the code tomorrow.