GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Denver

boxerpixie

2017 MK7 Alltrack in SE Denver area. There are a couple Euro groups around town lots of VW love - Platinum Euro, AlphaEuros

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

spiker369

on air, don't care
Spotted at the Arvada skatepark. Here from Florida visiting some friends so it was cool seeing a modded mk7.

Pyzon

Ready to race!
I am out there somewhere.....

Attachments

• IMG_31.jpg
    IMG_31.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 293

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Last edited:

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Potentially moving to Boulder in the near future. Just wondering how the VW scene is out there. Also how practical is a GTI in the winter climate and snow--I've lived in the SF Bay Area most of my life so all I know is weather in the upper 60's. Planning on mildly lowering with DG springs and getting a front splitter. I've been visiting Boulder for over 9 years now and it seems like everyone drives a Subaru. Thanks.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Potentially moving to Boulder in the near future. Just wondering how the VW scene is out there. Also how practical is a GTI in the winter climate and snow--I've lived in the SF Bay Area most of my life so all I know is weather in the upper 60's. Planning on mildly lowering with DG springs and getting a front splitter. I've been visiting Boulder for over 9 years now and it seems like everyone drives a Subaru. Thanks.

I'm curious myself as I'm moving to Loveland from Panama City Florida. I used to live in Colorado for 10 years prior and a few people had GTI's I'm hoping for the best with mine as well but I'm curious as to how it is nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I'm curious myself as I'm moving to Loveland from Panama City Florida. I used to live in Colorado for 10 years prior and a few people had GTI's I'm hoping for the best with mine as well but I'm curious as to how it is nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you both will be pleasantly surprised out here. The MK7 GTI's are all over Denver and boulder unlike the past gti models. I would recommend getting into the habit of summer/winter tire combos but you will 100% be fine.

Subaru and 4Runners are still king out here but the GTI has been has really come into its own here.

Good luck on the move both of you!

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I will be back too! Stationed in AK for one more year but still own our house in Aurora. Had an STi but was sick of everyone else having one.

moeity

I live in Boulder and got a new GTI last summer after having a RWD Chrysler 300C. Coming from a RWD drive car that I also drove when living in the upper midwest, I felt the GTI handled the snow with no problems at all, even with stock tires and rims. But I've been driving in snow my whole life, so YMMV....

sCARyfaSt

Earlier this year I picked up a 17 R. What are the good (honest, knowledgeable, reasonably priced, ...) shops in the metro Denver area. I'm in Littleton but will drive for a quality shop. Thanks

CG256

Passed Driver's Ed