GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

railroader

Autocross Newbie

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
For those with DSG tranny, what would dsg slip look like on jb4 logs?

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
probably a upward arched rpm line I'm guessing

I've seen a few small blips in my logs but never felt anything while logging. I imagine it'd be noticable spikes.

LI_GTI_Guy

Ready to race!
I've seen a few small blips in my logs but never felt anything while logging. I imagine it'd be noticable spikes.

I get the occasional spike in the rpm curve / line when I do a log too from time to time. From what George has said it's a minor glitch in the data that causes the spike and it's nothing to worry about. Now if your actually slipping then that's a different story. But if everything feels fine when you do the pull but you still see a weird rpm line then just ignore and move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perry01

Ready to race!
Seems like we lost a Fellow JB4'ers car. RIP Perry01 GTI.

The motor is pushed up against the firewall and all the airbags deployed so I'm pretty sure it's a total loss. I had it towed home from the police yard so I could remove the DP, surf racks, JB4, intake and aftermarket wheels and PSS tires.

My son now drives my wife's 2008 A4 (much more of a cruiser than a hot hatch) and I bought her a low mileage 2015 Q5 Premium Plus.

I'm still lurking though. I plan on getting a Golf R when the boy goes off to college next summer.

skian

Ready to race!

The motor is pushed up against the firewall and all the airbags deployed so I'm pretty sure it's a total loss. I had it towed home from the police yard so I could remove the DP, surf racks, JB4, intake and aftermarket wheels and PSS tires.

My son now drives my wife's 2008 A4 (much more of a cruiser than a hot hatch) and I bought her a low mileage 2015 Q5 Premium Plus.

I'm still lurking though. I plan on getting a Golf R when the boy goes off to college next summer.
Any idea how fast he was going and what he hit? Keep him away from the potential R and don't tune the A4. It's not a hot hatch but it can boogie.

rogerp1

I'm sorry if I missed it - but what would the Map 2 settings look like if I put them in Map 6 (as an additive)? I think i can work out some of the values from logs but just not sure. How close is this>?

* 1500 = 0
* 2000 = 2
* 2500 = 3
* 3000 = 3.5
* 3500 = 4
* 4000 = 4.3
* 4500 = 4.5
* 5000 = 4.8
* 5500 = 5.1
* 6000 = 5.4
* 6500 = 5.4
* 7000 = 4.5

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Map 6 default settings. Only got a 3rd gear run. Any help appreciated
Ambient 77F; DP/IC/93 Octane

http://www.datazap.me/u/scrapin240/...-18&zoom=48-78&trim=9&tmin=100.00&tmax=100.00

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI