GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OHIO Chat Thread

tsnoforn

I have been driving Golfs since 2010. First was a TDI Sportwagen, then a Launch.
I am from Cleveland; here is my new car. 2017 GTI Autobahn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
I have been driving Golfs since 2010. First was a TDI Sportwagen, then a Launch.
I am from Cleveland; here is my new car. 2017 GTI Autobahn

Do you have a tinted rear plate cover? I saw a very fresh red GTI on 271S a week ago or so, around Brainard Rd. exit. Nice ride man.

TroyScherer

Ready to race!

There is an open house @ ESOTERIC - Fine Auto Finishing just outside of Columbus coming up on Saturday June 3rd (6/3) if anyone is interested. I have attended the past 2 years. There are usually some cars to see as well as some groups that attend. Obviously since this is detailing related you can buy and watch/try demos they have going on.

ESOTERIC - Fine Auto Finishing
9801 Karmar Ct
New Albany, Ohio 43054

Times: 10 AM - 2 PM

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/887765121364254/

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

There is an open house @ ESOTERIC - Fine Auto Finishing just outside of Columbus coming up on Saturday June 3rd (6/3) if anyone is interested. I have attended the past 2 years. There are usually some cars to see as well as some groups that attend. Obviously since this is detailing related you can buy and watch/try demos they have going on.

ESOTERIC - Fine Auto Finishing
9801 Karmar Ct
New Albany, Ohio 43054

Times: 10 AM - 2 PM

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/887765121364254/
Thanks for the heads up! I'd love to go and learn how to fix rock chips but 2 hours away is a little too far for me unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tsnoforn

Do you have a tinted rear plate cover? I saw a very fresh red GTI on 271S a week ago or so, around Brainard Rd. exit. Nice ride man.

No tinted plate cover. US Army plates though, so I'm more easy to pick out. I spend a lot of time on 271 Brainard cedary... so... it was raining.

i haven't driven the car since I've been out of country on business. But I'm back and just driving to work. The car is a blast. I stepped up from the Golf Launch for more creature comforts and such but this little devil is really quick, too.

Spittman

Add another one to the list!

I have a CSG, nothing too fancy, just an APR Stage 1 right now.

I'm usually around Kent/Akron/Medina/Cleveland.

Don't be shy!

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
No tinted plate cover. US Army plates though, so I'm more easy to pick out. I spend a lot of time on 271 Brainard cedary... so... it was raining.

i haven't driven the car since I've been out of country on business. But I'm back and just driving to work. The car is a blast. I stepped up from the Golf Launch for more creature comforts and such but this little devil is really quick, too.

Good to know! I'll keep an eye out for you I frequent the area. Live in South Euclid and work off of Wilson Mills Rd. Quite a few GTIs in that immediate area, at least working in the area.

Yea, they are really fun cars to have as a daily driver, no doubts there. Glad you're enjoying the ride! Hope to see ya around you'll know my car when you see the plate for sure.

Did you get that a Ganley Bedford?

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Zappy's Auto Wash

What's up Clevelanders? I will be working/volunteering(for more exposure) part time at the newest Zappy's location in Willowick at 30555 Euclid Ave. It's the first location to feature a for real detail shop, along with the touchless auto washes that Zappy's is locally known for. Overall best touchless washes I've ever used, and you won't find a spec of dirt in the parking lot or store. But I will be in the detail shop working with a friend of mine. Simple details to paint corrections, we'll be doing it all. Swing by if you have any detailing needs, or just to say hey if you see my GTI out front.

Peace.

tsnoforn

Good to know! I'll keep an eye out for you I frequent the area. Live in South Euclid and work off of Wilson Mills Rd. Quite a few GTIs in that immediate area, at least working in the area.

Yea, they are really fun cars to have as a daily driver, no doubts there. Glad you're enjoying the ride! Hope to see ya around you'll know my car when you see the plate for sure.

Did you get that a Ganley Bedford?

Well, heck, I live in South Euclid, too. Yes, my Subarus and VWs come from Ganley.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Well, heck, I live in South Euclid, too. Yes, my Subarus and VWs come from Ganley.

Neighbors? Lol. I'm on Green, so technically just "Euclid" but I work in Highland Heights and South Euclid is 30 seconds away so I just go with that.

I used to be a technician at their Bedford VW store before working for Swagelok, who is your salesmen?

RadMax8

Passed Driver's Ed
Checking in from Willoughby, OH. Right off Lost Nation Rd. I'm in a Lapiz Blue R with a euro plate that says GEFÄHR. Used to drive a Black mkvi GTI with the same plate. I work in Euclid, so the commute is short. If I make eye contact with a GTI or an R, I will probably wave. I'm friendly like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Checking in from Willoughby, OH. Right off Lost Nation Rd. I'm in a Lapiz Blue R with a euro plate that says GEFÄHR. Used to drive a Black mkvi GTI with the same plate. I work in Euclid, so the commute is short. If I make eye contact with a GTI or an R, I will probably wave. I'm friendly like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live in Euclid of Monticello, and drive down Lost Nation often. I shall keep my eyes peeled! White Sport with the plate PANZRVI.

I spend my afternoons at a detail shop in Willowick by E.305th/Euclid. If you see my GTI out stop by, chances are there is a cool car to look at haha.