GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review of Ed's MK7 Headlight replicas

binx2

Passed Driver's Ed
Euro switch to get drl and fogs on at same time can get them for 45-75 bucks depending on vendor. Looks good, I definitely want the dual rings since I paid for two lol.

k20power

Is the fitment OEM? I'm sure OCD when it comes to gaps/fitment/etc. My MK4 OEM HID reps had a slight gap on one side and it made me rage haha.

fluidd

Passed Driver's Ed
Where do we buy these? Have a link or website to order online? Since they are replicas, can we get the same thing but with a Red Stripe through the middle?

What about the people that already have the lighting package? Does AFS still work? Is this aftermarket headlight only for people that have the Halogen setup?

Edit: Messaged Ed about this inquiry. Hopefully hear from him soon?!

Last edited:

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
Where do we buy these? Have a link or website to order online? Since they are replicas, can we get the same thing but with a Red Stripe through the middle?

What about the people that already have the lighting package? Does AFS still work? Is this aftermarket headlight only for people that have the Halogen setup?

Edit: Messaged Ed about this inquiry. Hopefully hear from him soon?!

Yes, the lights are only for people who have halogen headlights, these wont fit if you already have the OEM Xenons.

In terms of the GTI model, probably by the fall this version will be made by a better manufacturer, eg, same as these Golf R reps. Please avoid ordering the current GTI model, you will probably regret it down the road...

aays06

Yes, the lights are only for people who have halogen headlights, these wont fit if you already have the OEM Xenons.

In terms of the GTI model, probably by the fall this version will be made by a better manufacturer, eg, same as these Golf R reps. Please avoid ordering the current GTI model, you will probably regret it down the road...

woah was about to pull trigger on these is a new model coming for gti in the fall ed?