GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19inch Santiago weight

AKF427

Ready to race!
I fell in love with them. I endeavored, and I sourced them from:

We do not ship to the U.S.A, you would have to arrange shipping.
Thank you.

Kris Beram
Parts Manager

Volkswagen DOWNTOWN TORONTO
550 Adelaide St. East. Toronto. ON. M5A 1N7
Tel: 416.865.9777 | Fax:416.865.9776
Visit us at www.VWToronto.ca

Hi David,
Your wheels have arrived, dimensions are as follows 21LX21Wx10H 4 pieces.
Please let me know what courier will pick up.

Thank you.

Kris Beram
Parts Manager

If I recall they were either 26.5lbs or 28.5lbs (28 sounds too high). It was fairly seamless, with the exception that when they stated that they don't ship to the USA, they mean it. I had to have my work shipping department dispatch UPS to pick up the Rims at the Dealer...a UPS store was .5 miles away. The only other hiccup was that the package was labeled "Auto Parts" that were being exported from Canada to the US. UPS needed for me to email a copy of the Title (Thankfully I own the car) & some other Highway Safety document that they sent over. Thankfully UPS was really cool and told me what/how to fill out the docs so the Rims would be delivered. It was a bit awkward because the "hold up", albeit brief, was in Buffalo---so the Rims cleared US customs at the border. Anyway...if you need to source new 19" Santiago's give Rick a call...they had like 50+ in a warehouse & were only Canadian dealer willing to sell to me as long as they just ordered them, I paid for them, and I worked out all of the shipping.

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
I fell in love with them. I endeavored, and I sourced them from:

We do not ship to the U.S.A, you would have to arrange shipping.
Thank you.

Kris Beram
Parts Manager

Volkswagen DOWNTOWN TORONTO
550 Adelaide St. East. Toronto. ON. M5A 1N7
Tel: 416.865.9777 | Fax:416.865.9776
Visit us at www.VWToronto.ca

Hi David,
Your wheels have arrived, dimensions are as follows 21LX21Wx10H 4 pieces.
Please let me know what courier will pick up.

Thank you.

Kris Beram
Parts Manager

If I recall they were either 26.5lbs or 28.5lbs (28 sounds too high). It was fairly seamless, with the exception that when they stated that they don't ship to the USA, they mean it. I had to have my work shipping department dispatch UPS to pick up the Rims at the Dealer...a UPS store was .5 miles away. The only other hiccup was that the package was labeled "Auto Parts" that were being exported from Canada to the US. UPS needed for me to email a copy of the Title (Thankfully I own the car) & some other Highway Safety document that they sent over. Thankfully UPS was really cool and told me what/how to fill out the docs so the Rims would be delivered. It was a bit awkward because the "hold up", albeit brief, was in Buffalo---so the Rims cleared US customs at the border. Anyway...if you need to source new 19" Santiago's give Rick a call...they had like 50+ in a warehouse & were only Canadian dealer willing to sell to me as long as they just ordered them, I paid for them, and I worked out all of the shipping.
How much did you pay for them?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

AKF427

Ready to race!
$443.94 new per rim after CAN to USD. My company ate shipping....it was ground ($200-$250?)