GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

SpoonKiller

Raegar

Ready to race!
Technically came yesterday but just finished polishing it. Scheduled to be installed on Tuesday, can't wait!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW

Craigslist special. 235/35ZR19 Michelin Super Sports off a new Focus RS. 150 miles. Silly Focus RS owner bought the car this winter and replaced his tires with some crappy Continental all seasons (not even DWS). He said he didn't want to have to mess with 2 sets of tires. Got these stupid cheap. $500 for all 4. Now to find me some wheels...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think that 500$ was a good deal for him as well. He should have sold the rims as well and save himself on future tire replacement costs and improve ride. Heck, I still have GTI's OEM wheels/tires in the garage (with less than 500 miles) to part with, just somehow can't get around to sell them (or trade for 17").

Pyzon

Ready to race!
Say it isn't so, keep the box perhaps :p

hooville

Go Kart Newbie
Just picked up a gently used set of low profile rear headrests! I can finally see out the rear window with the headrests in place - what a difference!

Raegar

Ready to race!
You will like!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Judging from that 100 page locked thread I spent entirely too much time reading, I am absolutely positive I will love it.

One quick question, does the sound change at all after several hundred miles - I assume coating of sut changes all axel/catbacks ever so slightly

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk