GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
I dont have the oem coding.
This was posted on the forums in another thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I am assuming the first coding is your current coding to get the Audiamant harness to work? If so, is this the coding for where you had to switch pins 4 and 5? In other words, it won't work if we DON'T switch pins 4 and 5?

Also, what is the second coding? Also Audiamant? A bit confused.

Thanks!

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I am assuming the first coding is your current coding to get the Audiamant harness to work? If so, is this the coding for where you had to switch pins 4 and 5? In other words, it won't work if we DON'T switch pins 4 and 5?

Also, what is the second coding? Also Audiamant? A bit confused.

Thanks!
That code is the OEM stock coding for our cars. Someone above asked for the stock values

supesgolfr

Ready to race!
That code is the OEM stock coding for our cars. Someone above asked for the stock values

Okay thanks. But to confirm: for the first coding to work on the Audiamant harness, you have to switch pins 4 and 5 around?

I talked to Audiamant over Facebook, and he said his coding that he will send out on Monday should work with the US-Halogen harness as-is, without having to switch around pins 4 and 5, so I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to switch them around or not since you had to, and presumably the coding you've just provided works only with US-Halogen harness with pins 4 and 5 switched.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Okay thanks. But to confirm: for the first coding to work on the Audiamant harness, you have to switch pins 4 and 5 around?

I talked to Audiamant over Facebook, and he said his coding that he will send out on Monday should work with the US-Halogen harness as-is, without having to switch around pins 4 and 5, so I'm confused as to whether I'm supposed to switch them around or not since you had to, and presumably the coding you've just provided works only with US-Halogen harness with pins 4 and 5 switched.
No idea.

german160675_GTI

Problem solved, I already have my led 7.5 running

It was only to give a screw that regulates the intensity or voltage

For those who use the BKS adapters the coding sent is correct and it would only have to regulate the above

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Really wish Marcel would reply to me. Have been emailing him since Wednesday letting him know that I'm installing my tails today but no response yet. Guess I will try WhatsApp and see about that.

H22hatch

Ready to race!

Did he by any chance say why he was waiting until Monday to send it out?

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Really wish Marcel would reply to me. Have been emailing him since Wednesday letting him know that I'm installing my tails today but no response yet. Guess I will try WhatsApp and see about that.
Trust me you wknt know how to code them, values are all over the board

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Somehow this doesnt suprise me. Financials always allow for more parts

Really didn't want to open the box. Shouldn't have opened the box. Now I have to really think about whether to keep or not.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Jesus Christ, he is killing me. Sent me one message this morning confirming that it is the US halogen to facelift and replied quickly and now nothing. I'm pretty close to having figured out the coding (with the help of a couple of forums members) but would be really nice if he would just either send me what he has or do the teamviewer.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Where are you discussing the coding with other members?

Different thread?