Crild

Drag Race Newbie
My loaner while they install.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Update 1.

Good.
Tails are functional and turn signals work.

Bad.
When you turn on the headlights and the running lights come on the tails when you hit the brake only the 3rd light goes. The running lights are the brake lights in my case. I'm seeing if I can get the coding from a friend or if marcel will answer me (been a week since he responded on whats app). So yes the brake lights work but the running lights are incorrect and are essentially just a "on" brake light.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Update 1.

Good.
Tails are functional and turn signals work.

Bad.
When you turn on the headlights and the running lights come on the tails when you hit the brake only the 3rd light goes. The running lights are the brake lights in my case. I'm seeing if I can get the coding from a friend or if marcel will answer me (been a week since he responded on whats app). So yes the brake lights work but the running lights are incorrect and are essentially just a "on" brake light.

Jumping in late here.

Lots of VCDS savvy folks on here. Maybe if you posted what coding changes have been made, we could help you sort it out.

laggyzee

Just spent HOURS trying to get it to work. One of the blinkers wasnt working.

After all that, I swapped the adaptors around, and it's a faulty adaptor. FFS

H22hatch

Ready to race!
If Marcel gets you taken care of and he agrees, would you be willing to provide me what changes he made for you? As of this moment, I have my adapters from him and the tails and OBD11. Not sure if I will have VCDS by this weekend but I would like to install them this weekend and get them working if I can with OBD11.