GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Car is being dropped off at the dealer 11am monday for them to install the lights. Marcel is still MIA on whatsapp so im going to ode LED + the coding he provided earlier. Unsure if it is the proper coding sequence tho.

My loaner car is going to be a brand new fully loaded alltrack, should be fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
arrived today, 30mins later installed and working (being really careful so if you rushed it may be able to do it faster) not a hard job.

*one thing to note is my JDM golf needed to do that USDM plug shave deal with the inner/tail gate connectors into the audiamant adapters. So Aus cars may run into the same sort of thing.

the coding was not a problem with OBDeleven.

H22hatch

Ready to race!
arrived today, 30mins later installed and working (being really careful so if you rushed it may be able to do it faster) not a hard job.

*one thing to note is my JDM golf needed to do that USDM plug shave deal with the inner/tail gate connectors into the audiamant adapters. So Aus cars may run into the same sort of thing.

the coding was not a problem with OBDeleven.

Just to make sure I understand, you do not have a US spec car correct?

What did you use for coding instructions?

Crild, I got my set yesterday but haven't opened the box yet....kid stuff had me busy.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
Just to make sure I understand, you do not have a US spec car correct?

What did you use for coding instructions?

Crild, I got my set yesterday but haven't opened the box yet....kid stuff had me busy.

thats correct, Im in Japan so have the JDM model Golf R. Im not sure which other regions share the same type but its a hot climate model so I would assume if any Australia/NZ would be the same as they are also hot climate and right hand drive.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
thats correct, Im in Japan so have the JDM model Golf R. Im not sure which other regions share the same type but its a hot climate model so I would assume if any Australia/NZ would be the same as they are also hot climate and right hand drive.

JDM models are ROW since they have LED standard, makes adapters and coding a hell of a lot easier vs the NAR cars.

After looking at VW Japan website it makes me realize I can barely read Japanese after 2 years of no practice :(, I can still hold conversations tho.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
JDM models are ROW since they have LED standard, makes adapters and coding a hell of a lot easier vs the NAR cars.

yes LED standard but looks like something a little different to the European cars still as the Audiamant adapters are not quite plug and play as the tail gate connectors need to be modified to fit the Audiamant adapters.

Not a big deal and an easy mod but just thought Id give that heads up.

Mr. Creasy1

Passed Driver's Ed
What are the product numbers for the 7.5 taillights you guys are getting from cars245? I saw them posted but cant find it now. Thanks

laggyzee

sorry forgot to answer this question. They send a set of coding (pretty basic, 17 line changes) the JDM cars require the same as the euro cars. Was able to be done via OBDeleven.

Perfect! Mine come tomorrow. Just waiting for customs clearance and I'll have them installed by tomorrow night.

I was worried about the OB11 but glad someone else has tried it haha.

I'll be posting a full guide/writeup on this by the weekend

nzsinger

Received from audiamant today. Took almost 2months including 3weeks of delivery time to get here in Australia. Almost spent 2hours including some coding tweaks and they are worth every single penny. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie

Received from audiamant today. Took almost 2months including 3weeks of delivery time to get here in Australia. Almost spent 2hours including some coding tweaks and they are worth every single penny. [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks tits. Luckily your adapters are easiler to install [emoji17]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk