GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona VW owners

zussypoo

If anyone is interested I have a Eurodyne powertap tool and a set of OZ Ultraleggeras Matte Bronze 18x8 + Michelin PSS 235/40R18 with 15k miles and no issues for sale. Need it out the garage for the new car's parts...

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
If anyone is interested I have a Eurodyne powertap tool and a set of OZ Ultraleggeras Matte Bronze 18x8 + Michelin PSS 235/40R18 with 15k miles and no issues for sale. Need it out the garage for the new car's parts...

How much for the wheels? And where do u live?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAD_EFX

Hi all, spend my time between Laveen and Tempe, work by the airport. '16 GSW SE w/LP. Formerly '12 Golf 2DR TDI 6MT that was bought back.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

E@RL

I am in the West Valley if anyone wants help with OBDeleven I just picked one up and did a bunch of stuff to my 2015. Count me in for an AZ Meetup as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

E@RL

What's the best dealership in the West Valley. I dropped my car off monday to get the sunshade fixed in Avondale. It's still there and they said it's not going to be ready till Monday. Apparently there were cracks in the sunroof frame and it had to go to the body shop to get fixed. Not sure if they caused that or if it was caused by the sunroof TSB but I don't know much about this place but doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy for them to have had my car for a week now just to fix the sunshade. I didn't get offered a rental car until today even though I inquired about one multiple times. Wondering if anyone else had a good or bad experience with them. Don't want to jump to conclusions but I may be taking my car Peoria from now on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
I had my first preventative service there so nothing big. Pro was the price however they turned over the vehicle without performing some of the services. When I asked they insisted it was done until I provided evidence to the contrary. Only then would they complete the service (without documentation) I'll see how my next visit goes as the preventative service is available in a 2x prepaid package.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Anyone else in here in Yuma az. I have 2016 reflex silver gti autobahn

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Thinking about relocating from Chicago to anywhere in AZ by fall this year. Probably Sun City, northern Phoenix or Mesa area. My GTI is black. Will i die in the mid August oven?