GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ZacR's Build Thread

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Installed a stud conversion. 78mm long to fit a 20mm spacer. 14x1.5 into the hub and converts to 12x1.5 towards the wheels to run tuner lugs since they are mostly all that size. I also use the same lugs for my cone and ball seat wheels by using a special washer that converts cone to ball.

Reason for all this is for track wheels. Going to be tracking a lot this year and swapping wheels with bolts and spacers isn't fun. Plus the tuner lugs look great IMO.

Also got my track wheels ready. Re71r 235/45/17 mounted to 17inch Enkei Konigs.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Cheers man!

I am in the works of doing an is38 Giac review as we speak. Video to come!

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Installed a few new parts over the last few days.

-Maxton rear diffuser.
-Bms intake
-Bms turbo inlet pipe
-Bms turbo muffler delete

Car sounds amazing now. Love the swoosh noises. Performance wise I don't know. Car feels like it spools a little faster and smoother but it's probably just a placebo effect.

I'm planning on installing some 4 inch black tips to flow with the rear diffuser a little more.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
Installed a few new parts over the last few days.

-Maxton rear diffuser.
-Bms intake
-Bms turbo inlet pipe
-Bms turbo muffler delete

Car sounds amazing now. Love the swoosh noises. Performance wise I don't know. Car feels like it spools a little faster and smoother but it's probably just a placebo effect.

I'm planning on installing some 4 inch black tips to flow with the rear diffuser a little more.

Love that diffuser! Have you seen the awe exhaust with diamond black tips? I know it's a lot more money than just tips, but sounds amazing also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Love that diffuser! Have you seen the awe exhaust with diamond black tips? I know it's a lot more money than just tips, but sounds amazing also.

I have. I feel if I'm going to get a cat back I'll do a custom made one. There is a great fab shop in my city that does amazing work. A cat back for me isn't on the top of the list though because it doesn't affect much performance gains and I like the sound of my car currently.

Lvetterling

Ready to race!
I have. I feel if I'm going to get a cat back I'll do a custom made one. There is a great fab shop in my city that does amazing work. A cat back for me isn't on the top of the list though because it doesn't affect much performance gains and I like the sound of my car currently.

That's all that matters. Love the car!!

Zacr811

Ready to race!

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Couple pics over the last few days.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
you took the autodip off? how easy was it to peel?

Very easy and it started to peel on its own which is why I took it off. Looked good but I would not use it again.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
Got a better picture of the new intake.

Really enjoying it. Hard to tell or feel the performance gains which I'm sure there is but it's just minimal. More of an addition to support the tune and is38.

It sounds great too. There is a sound clip in my latest YouTube video.

www.youtube.com/thedailyboost

Last edited:

yosoydan

Ready to race!
BMS intake looks good! Hearing the CAI go "pshhh" is pretty satisfying imo, haha. Once you get the IC in, holy moly, your car is going to pull even more buses.

Zacr811

Ready to race!
BMS intake looks good! Hearing the CAI go "pshhh" is pretty satisfying imo, haha. Once you get the IC in, holy moly, your car is going to pull even more buses.

I know its really testing my patience as I sit here and wait for it to ship. I really wanted the IE intercooler though so its going to be worth it. Once its in I am headed to the dyno to see what I am putting down.

Wanna take a guess? I say on the GIAC 100 Oct race file around 380?

yosoydan

Ready to race!
I know its really testing my patience as I sit here and wait for it to ship. I really wanted the IE intercooler though so its going to be worth it. Once its in I am headed to the dyno to see what I am putting down.

Wanna take a guess? I say on the GIAC 100 Oct race file around 380?

With the JB4 stacked? Hey man, I believe! Definitely would talk with George and make sure everything is ironed out before you dyno it.