GOLFMKV

Clubsport S Muffler Thread

Have you ordered a CSS muffler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Does it matter if you used a credit card? Couldn't you just dispute the charge?

There are limits on this too depending on the card used.

I use an AMEX on PayPal so extra good, maybe?

PayPal has never steered me wrong the few times I have had to dispute something.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Got the same email from cars245 even though I don't have an order open with them. I ordered with e-acca. Lol

I was asking them about the availability of the CS muffler...which has not been answered yet.

No response from e-acca yet on this question of CS muffler availability either.

Vincenz

Ready to race!
Ordered on 3/2 and emailed this morning regarding the 3/22-3/23 ship date. This is the response I got from cars245

Still unsure of the path I want to take...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why they are being coy about it. Sounds like "we can neither confirm nor deny." Even though it's already been confirmed it's been vin locked. Unless they were referring to existing orders.

I'm imagining a scenario where VW ordered production on a 2nd run of the mufflers, then saw more orders start to come in. They then halted production before tooling started after realizing this shouldn't be happening. They then vin locked it, and gathered all existing orders and are now sitting on them, either not able to or not willing to decide when to make them, if at all.

PouncingPanzer1

Go Kart Champion
Same e mail as me
Got a refund back into pay pal
Ordering my axle back Remus on Friday to fit on the 12th april
I love Paypal. When I originally ordered my CSS muffler, I was leery about the vendor and everything. Until I saw I could use paypal, I could care less who I was doing business with at that point, Paypal refunds if nothing else.

Glad you got your $ back, sorry you didn't get a CSS muffler :( I'm sure you'll be happy with the Remus though!

rejectri

Ready to race!
Congrats to all the people who got the initial order of CSS mufflers, truly a rare part :).

cars245 was great to me, I pulled the trigger right away though. Just looks like they were flooded with orders and didnt list it as "out of stock" thats a terrible way to do business.

Yay! 1/5 with this mod stateside, rare as fuck :D

AdamSheikh

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
15 GTI | 24 RS 3
cars245 was great to me, I pulled the trigger right away though. Just looks like they were flooded with orders and didnt list it as "out of stock" thats a terrible way to do business.

Yay! 1/5 with this mod stateside, rare as fuck :D

Hahaha - do we have solid/updated count? I believe it may actually be fewer than that as Matt and BlackBunny are in the UK and HK, respectively.

:cool:

Misslauren82

Ready to race!
Asked for a credit earlier today and received it a few minutes ago.

Credit where credit is due - e-acca is pretty responsive when it comes to stuff like that. :p

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I passed on the cars245 comments to e-acca. Let's see what they come back with.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Well poo...

I was tempted to get one since a used AWE exhaust fell through. I saw that this is a nope as well.

...back to the drawing board it is then :eek:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Lol u like stirring stuff up don't ya

Haha. I'm bored man!

And I want this thing. Stupid Adam...I knew I should've ordered right when he did... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.