GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Where did you get the black sticker down the side of car? I have a DPB gti been looking for a red sticker like that one you have there for awhile now

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I was just about to ask the same question. I've been looking for a black sticker just like he has on there. It would give it that Clubsport look.

ACE2

Ready to race!
I was just about to ask the same question. I've been looking for a black sticker just like he has on there. It would give it that Clubsport look.

Yea it would look good. I checked online, but everywhere that made them, made them too wide for my liking and or added a weird style giant GTI logo...i liked the way he has his small but still pops out nicely
Where did you get the black sticker down the side of car? I have a DPB gti been looking for a red sticker like that one you have there for awhile now

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Yea it would look good. I checked online, but everywhere that made them, made them too wide for my liking and or added a weird style giant GTI logo...i liked the way he has his small but still pops out nicely

I agree. I really like the way his looks. Hook us up Worldpacgti!! lol

baymax7

Passed Driver's Ed
First road trip in this car. The front was riddled with bugs so I decided on a different angle.

Attachments

• 20170324_134244[1].jpg
    20170324_134244[1].jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 1,999

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion