Official Pure White GTI / Golf Thread

CA-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed

Figured out how to use tapatalk so ill put this up now

baymax7

Passed Driver's Ed

Figured out how to use tapatalk so ill put this up now

That is a great view.

Figured instead of making back to back posts, I'd just attach my contribution. Absolutely love the Euro tail lights.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 20170306_215226[1].jpg
    20170306_215226[1].jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 1,694
Last edited:

Hexxum001

Ready to race!
Bumperplugs.com
Quick question for you. Did you have to drill the holes larger to fit the bumper plugs? Or did they already fit into the holes drilled by the dealership? I'm asking because I want to get some plugs but I read somewhere that you have to drill the holes bigger to fit the plugs. TIA

ACE2

Ready to race!
Quick question for you. Did you have to drill the holes larger to fit the bumper plugs? Or did they already fit into the holes drilled by the dealership? I'm asking because I want to get some plugs but I read somewhere that you have to drill the holes bigger to fit the plugs. TIA
If you go to their website it says to drill a bigger hole. But for 28$ that's a good price for factory painted plugs and an easy install!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

CA-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed

I don't remember having to drill the holes larger, but if the holes on your car aren't big enough just drill them a tad larger shouldn't be too hard.

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
Did a snap today while the boss is shopping at the mall.. ??

Attachments

• IMG_0546.JPG
    IMG_0546.JPG
    562.8 KB · Views: 2,163

ACE2

Ready to race!

Just put on the wheels...enkei bortex...19 lbs a wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did you get the black sticker down the side of car? I have a DPB gti been looking for a red sticker like that one you have there for awhile now

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk