GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Show us your MK7

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Ahh...but what's better than 2 boobs? 4 boobs. I rest my case.

Pfft. No one person has 4 boobs. Your case is illogical and thrown out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Pfft. No one person has 4 boobs. Your case is illogical and thrown out.

He serves a point^ and what you're saying is right, in the sense that yes 4 boobs are better than two, but 4 boobs on the same woman...no thanks, 4 boobs on two different girls yes! But that would still be 2 boobs per girl....

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
He serves a point^ and what you're saying is right, in the sense that yes 4 boobs are better than two, but 4 boobs on the same woman...no thanks, 4 boobs on two different girls yes! But that would still be 2 boobs per girl....

Lol exactly! So rly still stands that things come better in twos: 2 women, each w 2 boobs
;)

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Proud I got a 2 door just before they did away w them

Won't lie, I'm pretty jelly lol

My blood pressure rises and I get slightly pissed every time I see a 2 door tornado red mk7, knowing that I never had the chance to get one :mad:

The 4 doors aren't that bad, in fact they kind of grew on me. But damn every time I see a 2 door it reminds me that I was forced to settle. Screw you Volkswagen....

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Won't lie, I'm pretty jelly lol

My blood pressure rises and I get slightly pissed every time I see a 2 door tornado red mk7, knowing that I never had the chance to get one :mad:

The 4 doors aren't that bad, in fact they kind of grew on me. But damn every time I see a 2 door it reminds me that I was forced to settle. Screw you Volkswagen....

2 door tornado red... Like this?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Yeah VWR

When you gonna make the move to coilovers?! I just got coilovers for mine. I purchased springs but didn't install them yet so now I need to put them up for sale again.

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
When you gonna make the move to coilovers?! I just got coilovers for mine. I purchased springs but didn't install them yet so now I need to put them up for sale again.

Yeah just let me go grab some money off the tree