GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Regional Forums > AFRICA

Old 01-02-2013, 07:33 PM   #1
Dean

Instrument Cluster

Good evening all

I've been checking out pics of the new Golf 7 for a couple of days now cause I'm really thinking of getting one when released.

What I noticed, is that on most pictures the little LCD display between the speedo and rev counter is full color. Like so:

But I have also seen some pics where the screen is black n white, similair to the new Jetta (and possibly the MK6):

I just can't find the article where I read about the South African version of the new Golf where they stated it will have a black n white screen with no adaptive cruise control or lane assist. They stated that it would basically be similair to the new Jetta inside, besides the 5" screen.

EDIT: Found this thread on here with pics of a base model with the black n white screen - http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55
So basically, the article I read stated the S.A. version will look like that on the inside and with those damn bland tail lights :/

Does anyone know if the South African version will come with the good looking color LCD inside the instument cluster or the normal black n white one?

Last edited by Dean; 01-02-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
Le Clue

Yup, no colour MFD, no keyless entry, no lane assist, no ADC...not even optional.
Le Clue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #3
ryannza

Drives: 2013 Golf VII 1.4 TSi
Unhappy

They are all optional. I was given the option, but did not have the cash
ryannza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Belix

so long as they're an option, better than not being available at all.
Belix is offline   Reply With Quote