GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Unofficial New England Introduce yourself Thread!

Whispaz

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to get my roof wrapped with some black vinyl. Does anyone know of any local shops in the NH/MASS area that does good work? I'm from southern NH but willing to travel a bit if the shop does quality work.

Thanks in advance:)

I can do it. I've wrapped a number of roofs for members here.

RubiksQu

Ready to race!

^I had my roof wrapped by Whispaz here. Quality work and highly recommend to anybody interested in vinyl wrapping their roof.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dsimons1187

Ready to race!
^I had my roof wrapped by Whispaz here. Quality work and highly recommend to anybody interested in vinyl wrapping their roof.[emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks perfect! Definitely looking for the vinyl to extend back to the spoiler to follow that curve and that looks spot on.

vremix

Just picked up my Golf R last weekend. Such a nice car and so quiet once the sound actor is disabled.

The only thing that I would like is to open the center console. Having trouble taking off the trim to do that. Anyone local to Woburn that could help? Is there a local facebook group?

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I was visiting my parents in NH for thanksgiving this week. Did the NE area get only pure white GTIs? I saw six or seven GTIs and they were all white...

Whispaz

Passed Driver's Ed
Just picked up my Golf R last weekend. Such a nice car and so quiet once the sound actor is disabled.

The only thing that I would like is to open the center console. Having trouble taking off the trim to do that. Anyone local to Woburn that could help? Is there a local facebook group?

This is Mass VAG. We usually meet on Thursdays in Woburn but had our last meet for this year just last week. Once the warm weather returns so will the group in the qdoba parking lot on Mishawum Rd
https://www.facebook.com/groups/583431001709905/

FrankTheBunny

Passed Driver's Ed
I was visiting my parents in NH for thanksgiving this week. Did the NE area get only pure white GTIs? I saw six or seven GTIs and they were all white...

When I bought mine back in April the dealers around here (Southern NH) typically had 0 or 1 left in stock... most of them were white.

I had to drive 2.5 hours away to get my Limestone Gray 6MT. :)

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
When I bought mine back in April the dealers around here (Southern NH) typically had 0 or 1 left in stock... most of them were white.

I had to drive 2.5 hours away to get my Limestone Gray 6MT. :)

Damn haha when I night my R in April there were about 7 of them within 30 minutes of me [emoji4]so I had my choosing

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

hschan711

Passed Driver's Ed

Hey got her the last week of October. I'm located in Jamaica Plain. Originally had a Mk6 GTI until it was totaled in an accident. Has about 900 miles on it. Very close to the break in period to be over and I'm very anxious.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie

Hey got her the last week of October. I'm located in Jamaica Plain. Originally had a Mk6 GTI until it was totaled in an accident. Has about 900 miles on it. Very close to the break in period to be over and I'm very anxious.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Welcome !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BostonChase

Greetings all! My first car was a 1986 Sirocco 16v. Been driving a mix of Honda, Audi and Acura since then. Returning to my roots with this birthday present to myself this year. 2017 Golf R 6mt. I like to think of the color as Tardis Blue. That's my previous ride - 2004 Acura TL 6mt - in the background. Given me 230K glorious miles so far. Though the R has just a few more horses, am I loving what I can do with this new thinner trimmer me :p.

Added winter wheels/tires since this photo (17x7.5 Sport Tuning T2 with Michelin X-Ice Xi3). Looking to get a clear bra and maybe tint - any recs for the MetroWest/Worcester area?

Attachments

• IMG_1244.jpg
    IMG_1244.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 1,115