GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SW Florida 13 (color not selected) GTI

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice MK6 man. It's a little more extreme than my tastes go, but I like it. And those seats... drool. Kudos to you for getting those. I'm jelly.

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Nice MK6 man. It's a little more extreme than my tastes go, but I like it. And those seats... drool. Kudos to you for getting those. I'm jelly.

Thanks! Yeah, the seats were a splurge. Lol.

I am here in Germany now on a trip. Been driving a GTD for a rental. Really impressed with the seats in it. Comparing these to my 6k seats, these are right up there. We get screwed in NA. I always knewnthese seats were better, but did not know how nice they feel.

Hope we get them for the MK7. Come on VW NA. Americans are not THAT fat, lol. Give us the good shit, not these fat boy versions.

GunKata1

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Based on todays release in Paris, I want:

Stage 2 performance kit
No sunroof
Bumper and headlight swap from Euro Golf to clean up the nose.

Possible:
Different diffusser
Different side skirts ( hoping R skirts are nice)

Immediate Mods:

3 pc wheels
Bagged
Exhaust

Watching you European guys for further inspirations.

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
Side marker delete (as I am sure NA will add)

It's not going to be a separate random orange cheeseblock like with the MK5/6s. It'll be sealed inside the headlight housing. On the euro headlights, it's gray because they don't have whatever stupid law we have here that mandates gigantic random orange reflectors. It's this deal on the outside. Same thing that happened with the MK6 Jetta and most recent Audis. We can either A) buy euro headlights, B) crack these open and paint/remove it, or C) put some vinyl overtop the outside of it and call it a day.