GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can I buy this separately?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I was installing my black badges today and I put a small crack in the underlay for the rear VW badge. The badge itself is fine but I was wondering if I'm able to get just that gloss black piece that fits behind it. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, that rear badge was a bitch so anyone trying it be careful haha

aleczorz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Can confirm, rear badge was much more difficult than the front. I cracked my rear badge when I was removing it.

Not sure where you can get a replacement black piece, but you can try something like this. I believe these may just be vinyl stickers though. Can anyone confirm?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
Hey did you mean to attach a picture?

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
I was toying with the idea of red overlays. Could look nice with the black logo anyway

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Can confirm, rear badge was much more difficult than the front. I cracked my rear badge when I was removing it.

Not sure where you can get a replacement black piece, but you can try something like this. I believe these may just be vinyl stickers though. Can anyone confirm?

Yes they are just inlay stickers. If the crack isn't bad you can essentially just cover it up with these.

blueshirts0819

Ready to race!
Car(s)
had the same thing happened about 10 months back when I installed front and rear. The front was a breeze but the rear was a bitch which I had also cracked the inlay behind the VW. I have to ordered a new set from China which they will include inlay piece and took another month to replace it.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Hell the front "underlay" is so flimsy, I accidentally punched through it just washing my car the first time (bugs from road trip). Ugh.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion