Go Kart Champion
Michelin Primacy HP.
Dunlop Sport MAXX RT...
Michelin Energy.

( Hankook on spacesaver )

Last edited:

Boost1

Ready to race!
I have Bridgestone Turanza er300 fitted which I have not come across before and can't really comment on much apart from the ride seems good.

Last edited:

Betty Swollocks

Ready to race!
18" Dunlop Sport Maxx
Never said this about any car before, but they are noisy. Good grip, comfortable ride but lots of road noise.

Last edited:

le0n1

Ready to race!
Mine is fitted with 18" Dunlop Sport Maxx:)

mcmaddy

Ready to race!
The 19‘ Dunlop sport maxx on my tiguan were brilliant up until the cold weather started. They've been absolutely terrible since and the ride is horrendous. They are three years old though but only 14k on them so maybe they have gone off!

Russkiya

Passed Driver's Ed
I have Bridgestone Turanza er300 fitted which I have not come across before and can't really comment on much apart from the ride seems good.

Same here on a set of Singapore 17" Alloys delivered with new GT 2.0 TDI 150, delivered today.

How are you finding them? MPG, road noise, wet and dry grip.

Cheers

Joloke

Mine have Hankook tyres on the standard SE alloys,the seem really Grippy and good in the wet but the harsh road noise on some surfaces suggest they are a hard compound.

Having had three vw's now I find you can have two cars the same at a dealership but can be fitted with different tyres :-

Just luck of the draw really I think?

steffie558

Don't know as we didn't keep them and traded them back to VW because we wanted winter tyres and so provided our own which are Nokian