GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

19" petoria wheels in Canada from Factory

Andro1

Ready to race!
Saw silver one with with these wheels at the dealer. Am I the only one on here that like 19' Cadiz style over these? Did not like them when I saw them in person, looks a bit simplistic IMO. Glad I got the Cadiz)

codespyder

Ready to race!

Andro1

Ready to race!
Craaaaazy.. I guess this is one of the rare moments unfortunately to be part of the U.S.

I believe R is actually cheaper in Canada, when you consider Canadian dollar vs US exchange rate. And more options to boot. One of those rare instances where it is a better options/value in Canada

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I'm happy to have someone up in Vancouver hook me up with a dealer to get these!

Any VW dealer near HWY 99 near Surrey!

That would be best!

Last edited:

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Soooooo....
I get the 25 year import rule, and it was mainly a safety regulation thing and if you wanted to import something, you would have to go through crash testing, lighting and bumper compliance etc.

But being that the golf r has already gone thorough all that and Canadian and US cars are identical for all intents and purposes, could you buy one in Canada and bring it here or would the vin be a giveaway?

Misfit_MKR

Ready to race!
Soooooo....
I get the 25 year import rule, and it was mainly a safety regulation thing and if you wanted to import something, you would have to go through crash testing, lighting and bumper compliance etc.

But being that the golf r has already gone thorough all that and Canadian and US cars are identical for all intents and purposes, could you buy one in Canada and bring it here or would the vin be a giveaway?
Probably have to pay some sort of transport price for allowing it in the us