GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What's your mileage per month

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
I would be interested to know how often you guys drive your mk7 golfs and how do you like them so far

I'll start

Collection date: 1st July 2013
Mileage: just shy of 29,000 kms in the course of 7 months
Monthly average: 4,142 kms

So far so good, no major issues. Just had a bad battery and replaced the A/C filter for the bad A/C smell issue my car had.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Oh heck, this is embarrassing - I don't do much at this time of year. Had my car just over 2 months, 790 miles (1,271km), so at present 380 miles (611km) a month, but considerably more once the weather improves.

Barb351

Ready to race!
The thing with being retired now I am not doing the mileage.
Took delivery 24th October 2013
Mileage: 1,990 miles.
That's about 600 a month. That should increase in the summer. Trouble is I use my wife's Ka for very short trips where the car does not have time to get warm.
Nothing major. some minor niggles which I will return to dealer at some time.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I too am retired albeit early (I'm 55) - my mileage at this time of year is almost all local (we're 4.5 miles out of town), hence the low miles.

PeteAntrim

Passed Driver's Ed
Got my GT 16th August, going in on Wednesday for its 20,000mile service, so averaging about 3,900 miles a month, no real issues other than the usual stuff with wipers etc.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Some of you guys do some serious miles - it's been a long time since I did, but I thin my annual record was around 39,000 back around 1989/90 or thereabouts.

PeteAntrim

Passed Driver's Ed
Some of you guys do some serious miles - it's been a long time since I did, but I thin my annual record was around 39,000 back around 1989/90 or thereabouts.

Yeah i know i do for dif, my last car was a Saab 9-3, was 2009 and when i sold it the odometer had 210,000 on it, loved that car but coudnt resist the temptation of a GT, couldnt have justified the extra dough on a GTD when im doing miles like that and i know im gonna shift it on when she's 3.

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
I have 3200kms now and I got delivery of the GTI on 03/01/2014. I'm away from home now and will be returning tomorrow, so it's safe to say that by the 3rd of February I'll be having 3400kms covered. And I was thinking of lowering my annual mileage from August... Oh, well, I'm still the petrol-station's guys best friend!

testcard

Ready to race!
I have 3200kms now and I got delivery of the GTI on 03/01/2014. I'm away from home now and will be returning tomorrow, so it's safe to say that by the 3rd of February I'll be having 3400kms covered. And I was thinking of lowering my annual mileage from August... Oh, well, I'm still the petrol-station's guys best friend!
I'd be expecting an invitation to the petrol station's Christmas Party.

Essjay

Ready to race!
Another retiree here (59), and another who's doing a lot less miles as a result. In fact I've just clocked 3,000 miles in 9 months, so approx 330 miles a month, mostly local. When I was working I could do 4x that, still, it means I'm spending a lot less now. Retirement does have some perks :)

psquared2

Ready to race!
Have done about 600 miles since collecting on 15 Jan. I too am retired so my mileage is only about 7000 per year. Lot of short runs so appreciating the petrol engine in my GT as it warms up so quickly unlike the 1.6 TDI in my Mk6 and no DPF worries. I have some minor problems (windows and the interior alarm cut off switch) but I can get round them so not rushing to get to the dealers. I am much more aware of the noise of other vehicles but can't work out if that is just because mine is so quiet or because it does not insulate external noise as effectively as the Mk6.

Hinders1

40000 miles per year, company car up and down to Manchester from Hampshire every week. 8,000 miles since delivery 20th November 2013, only major issue is front supesion and steering squeaks, going in monday as i can't put up with the noise anymore,

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
interesting, keep em coming :)