GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf ordered.

iPope

Passed Driver's Ed
After much deliberation I decided to opt for the Mk7 Golf as a lease car through my employers last week.

I looked at all similar size cars, my first choice was the new Audi A3, but for a number of reasons, one being what comes as standard, I opted for the new Golf.

It'll be my first VW.

I went for the 1.6 TDI SE Bluemotion. 3 Door in Pure White, Black interior, 'Perth' wheels.

Only options I chose were foglights.

Estimated delivery date of w/c 09/05 :(

Looking forward to it though!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Congrats! looking forward to hearing your take on the 1.6 TDI Bluemotion

Golf MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi
I've ordered the same 1.6 TDI in White DSG. I cant wait till i get it in couple weeks time.

ellie43

After much deliberating, have just ordered 1.4 TFSI SE DSG with a shed load of options!

Vienna leather seats
Sat Nav
Fog lights
Privacy glass
Parking sensors
Panoramic sunroof
Etc etc
I wanted an SE rather than the GT but thought I would add a few extras! I may have gone slightly overboard but I'm hoping it will be a really nice car
Oh, and it's in Tungsten Silver ....

the_shadowman

After much deliberating, have just ordered 1.4 TFSI SE DSG with a shed load of options!

Vienna leather seats
Sat Nav
Fog lights
Privacy glass
Parking sensors
Panoramic sunroof
Etc etc
I wanted an SE rather than the GT but thought I would add a few extras! I may have gone slightly overboard but I'm hoping it will be a really nice car
Oh, and it's in Tungsten Silver ....

Hi there,
I have also ordered one "for my wife". It's similar to your config, although I took out the Sat Nav and the Sunroof and insted added the Madrid wheels, the TOP LINE bi-xenon, and the park assist. Instead of the Viena seats, I chose the Ergoactive ones.
BTW, it's pure White.

Can't wait to see it.

Pogger56

MK 7 1.6 D dsg

Hi,How is the car? What kind of consumption are you getting with the DSG and how is it performing in DSG guise? I have the same car on order but in Metallic Black?

Hi
I've ordered the same 1.6 TDI in White DSG. I cant wait till i get it in couple weeks time.

paddypool

Ready to race!
Hi,How is the car? What kind of consumption are you getting with the DSG and how is it performing in DSG guise? I have the same car on order but in Metallic Black?

I have the MK6 1.6TDI & I'm happy with it's mpg...will get the same in the MK7...

I fill the tank to the neck > (& that's waiting & waiting till diesel no longer
swallows into the tank & is at the edge!) I drive mostly at 100kph on cruise control (loads of speed vans & cops about:mad:...with Sport mode to pass out where needed, for that I generally get circa 1150km's - ( I measured it the odd time by letting the fuel get down to a 40km range of fuel left)