GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Tatanko

Ready to race!
Not sure about legality but I know in PA you can have 70% and above on front windows, and this llumar air 80 windshield tint is only 78%. It doesn't even look like tint
Most new cars have enough of a tint to their windows from the factory that adding any aftermarket film at all puts you into illegal territory in Pennsylvania.

My 2010 Accord Coupe was ticketed for tint (which was on the car when I bought it), and after I removed it they had to measure it again to make sure it was in compliance. The factory windows measured something like 73% with no tint on them at all.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Most new cars have enough of a tint to their windows from the factory that adding any aftermarket film at all puts you into illegal territory in Pennsylvania.

My 2010 Accord Coupe was ticketed for tint (which was on the car when I bought it), and after I removed it they had to measure it again to make sure it was in compliance. The factory windows measured something like 73% with no tint on them at all.

yeah thats why truly good tint shops when you say 35% will reallyput on 42-43% tint which brings the car down to the legal limit

Norsk982

Ready to race!
Not sure about legality but I know in PA you can have 70% and above on front windows, and this llumar air 80 windshield tint is only 78%. It doesn't even look like tint

Plus I'm 20% all around on windows so I'm already illegal haha
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Haha, I have 20% all around on windows plus 5% on the sunroof.

dillinger1

Ready to race!
BarKeeper's Friend is too easy - first clean in 33,500 miles:

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Finally installed the 034 dogbone mount

Tried removing my cts bov to sell it but stripped a screw and had to leave it on. Going to have to wait for when I buy a downpipe and the shop can remove the bov

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
All fit front lip. Pics on build thread soon.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Because when inspection time comes and they have to be changed, it'll peel away the tint itself along with the sticker

Gotcha. When I got my llumar tint done, came with lifetime warranty.
Tint place said anytime I get stickers (inspection, toll etc) to come to them and they'll replace. That way if they mess it up, they'll fix it.

TCOne

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed 3m scotchguard pro paint protection film on the front of the hood, upper middle setion of the bumper, and the lower lip/splitter. Monster pain in the butt. Not pro quality install, but you can't see it unless you're up close and looking for it.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
I test drove my GTI-Performance Monitor styled Torque theme:

So far I've still got a few bugs to fix before I release it.
— font size for values needs to be bigger
— VW digit font for values has a bug with too much space behind the 7
— turbo boost dial doesn't show negative values
— remove titles for dials that have an icon

Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied. If there are any specific requests, let me know

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
I test drove my GTI-Performance Monitor styled Torque theme:

So far I've still got a few bugs to fix before I release it.
— font size for values needs to be bigger
— VW digit font for values has a bug with too much space behind the 7
— turbo boost dial doesn't show negative values
— remove titles for dials that have an icon

Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied. If there are any specific requests, let me know

That looks pretty darn good!
No seat warmers on Dutch GTI's?

Stevo_CT

Ready to race!
Thanks man!
It's a GTE without leather interior. I guess hybrid drivers don't need a warm behind :D

I love stats/graphs/display etc, therefore really like your display...

As for what I did with my GTI yesterday, I did a 200 mile run, that included rain, fog and sunshine. Loved every second of it.

Attachments

• DSC_0638.jpg
    DSC_0638.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,277
  • DSC_0635.jpg
    DSC_0635.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,215

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Took some night shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Specs on the bulbs in your headlights and fogs? They dont look stock to me, i'm trying to color match and yours looks spot on