GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

KCchiefin

Ready to race!
nice thats the one i just had purchased. what psi is your pressure washer you use?

2000 or so. I ended up getting it off amazon with the foam lance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hulk1

Go Kart Champion
getting sprung in 5 days... How am I supposed to be patient?!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Full vac/interior detail and aFe dry flow filter!

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs

Installed the replacement V2...

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Just clipped on my Broadway convex mirror. This goes on all my daily drivers. You can see behind the car and both blind spots in one glance. Both sun visors clear it without obstruction. They make non-tinted as well if blue is not your thing.

Comparison vs Stock (car and camera in same location for both shots - notice how you can see the shed in driver side blind spot with Broadway - cool):

Stock

Broadway

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Just clipped on my Broadway convex mirror. This goes on all my daily drivers. You can see behind the car and both blind spots in one glance. Both sun visors clear it without obstruction. They make non-tinted as well if blue is not your thing.

Comparison vs Stock (car and camera in same location for both shots - notice how you can see the shed in driver side blind spot with Broadway - cool):

Broadway

Holy rear view mirror Batman!
I can fix my hair and change lanes at the same time.
Under $15 on eBay. I can try and if not used hang on wall in garage
to check my good looks.
I think my wife would like this on her SUV.
She finds it hard to see. I remind her to use the camera. :eek:

Looks good. I might get one and try in both cars.

Last edited:

defcon5

Ready to race!
Coming from a Focus ST, I already feel like I have a short shifter in the stock GTI. The ST stock is like rowing a freaking boat.

Seriously? Seems Ford still has not fixed that after all these years. I had a 67 Shelby back in the day and the shifter was rubbish. 48 Years later they still make sloppy shifters....