GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Injector data?

Dave 2.5

Ready to race!
Do we have any fuel injector data yet? I am about to order a water meth kit and need the injector data to calculate nozzle sizes. I looked everywhere and found nothing.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Do we have any fuel injector data yet? I am about to order a water meth kit and need the injector data to calculate nozzle sizes. I looked everywhere and found nothing.

You wont find specs on the injectors.

On the dual injection cars a CM3 seems to do the trick with CM5 in most cases being to big or of no benefit.

Dave 2.5

Ready to race!
I am going to run 2 nozzles so I guess that would be 2 CM2s? I am going to put one post Intercooler and another just in front of the TB.

Dave 2.5

Ready to race!
Have you decided on a tune yet?

Do you need to find the 5V output for the rail pressure sensor?

I am planning on getting Maestro when it is released and tuning it myself. I despise the thought of having to go to a shop for minor updates or tweaks.

Still don't have the car yet so I'll dig around for rail pressure when I i stall it. I'm might ditch the dual nozzle path and just drill out the MPI blanks and do direct port.

Edit: this is not a jab at Arin or APR. I am coming from the HPTuners domestic world so I am very used to doing everything myself with complete control. I love APR and fully plan on ordering their downpipe as soon as it is released for the R.

Last edited: