GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Reasonable price for 2015 GTI in So Cal ?

cliespl

I live in Southern California (Orange County), I've contacted every VW dealers within one hour drive range, and the best deal I could get is MSRP without markup nor any discount.

I like to ask others who are in the same area and have gotten their GTI's, what's the price you paid if you don't mind sharing ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlaunde

Go Kart Newbie
I live in Southern California (Orange County), I've contacted every VW dealers within one hour drive range, and the best deal I could get is MSRP without markup nor any discount.

I like to ask others who are in the same area and have gotten their GTI's, what's the price you paid if you don't mind sharing ?

Well I don't live in your area (live in Northern Ohio) but I was able to get $32,250 which INCLUDED all taxes, titles, fees for my GTI Autobahn (automatic). MSRP is $32,500 so factoring in the extras rolled into the price I got a fair amount off MSRP (considering invoice on the Autobahn automatic is roughly $30,000 or slightly above).

cliespl

Thanks for replying, that was surprisingly a good deal. It made me almost want to purchase the car there and pay $1200 to ship to here. Some dealers here are still asking $1k over MSRP this past weekend.

ahey

have you made a purchase yet ?

Hey, found your post on a search
I'm in the same area - Orange County

and Finally ready to go talk to a dealership about a 2015 or 16 vw gti SE dsg.

curious if you've made a purchase since June and how it went ? cost, etc.

I head in tomorrow to the dealership to start the process.

With looking on true car.com - and skimming around some threads here - it seems maybe 28-29k out the door price would be the best to consider paying on a 2016 vw gti se dsg /performance pack.

any additional info on your experience is appreciated !

I'm thinking if it's total sticker shock for me - and dealer holds tough - maybe I should look into 2015 instead -- heavier tech 2016 cab doesn't really matter to me.