GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI MK7 - Dream Photochop

Scotty3602

Passed Driver's Ed
Spent a little time and created my perfect next car. Enjoy!
:)

Update: Round 2 with the Paris Concept. Plus one with alterate grille!

Attachments

• My-2014_GTI.jpg
    My-2014_GTI.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 14,793
  • My-2014_GTI2.jpg
    My-2014_GTI2.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 22,014
  • My-2014_GTI3.jpg
    My-2014_GTI3.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 8,538
Last edited:

MKX

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm really curious to see what they do with the red grill stripe and the headlights. On the regular Golf, the chrome trim on the grill lines up with a chrome line inside the headlights. I highly doubt that they'll make distinct GTI headlights that have a red stripe through them, so maybe this language won't carry over to the GTI. We'll have to wait until next week to see.

Scotty3602

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm really curious to see what they do with the red grill stripe and the headlights. On the regular Golf, the chrome trim on the grill lines up with a chrome line inside the headlights. I highly doubt that they'll make distinct GTI headlights that have a red stripe through them, so maybe this language won't carry over to the GTI. We'll have to wait until next week to see.

Nice call on the chrome line Emby! Early leaked images show the chrome being changed to red and going through the headlights! I think I like it! And the rear spoiler has some black supports!

2PointSLO

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1998 Mk3, 2011 Mk6
not feelin' the red accent in the headlights on the concept but the p-shop version looks clean...looks good!!!