GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Valentine One Concealed Display

Craigles

Passed Driver's Ed
I just bought a V1 Concealed Display for my Valentine one.
39 $ plus shipping is what I paid.. I decided to go with the bluetooth adapter instead.This is brand new was hooked up for a day. Original packaging and wires included.

My loss is your gain
will sell for 35$ shipped for you!

witsbusa

Ready to race!
Hey Craig.. out of curiosity, where did you have the main valentine unit mounted when you were using the concealed display?

I just bought a V1 Concealed Display for my Valentine one.
39 $ plus shipping is what I paid.. I decided to go with the bluetooth adapter instead.This is brand new was hooked up for a day. Original packaging and wires included.

My loss is your gain
will sell for 35$ shipped for you!

Malibuboats91

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 Jetta Wolfsburg
Hey Craig.. out of curiosity, where did you have the main valentine unit mounted when you were using the concealed display?

I too run a V1. I've always mounted it to the right of my rear view mirror as high up as possible. In that spot it has better range and is more likely to pick up laser scatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

witsbusa

Ready to race!
I too run a V1. I've always mounted it to the right of my rear view mirror as high up as possible. In that spot it has better range and is more likely to pick up laser scatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.. I PM'd Craig as well and that's the area he has his hardwired and mounted too.. thanks.

Sorry to muck up your ad, Craig.. perk is the associated bump. ha.

Thanks again both guys for the response and insight.