GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

how much discount did you guys get??

ohboy

How confident are you the dealer invoice really is $29,856?

Just by curiosity... for those looking to negotiate. Did you look it up online or did the dealer tell you?

Very confident. I have an independent broker who negotiates the deal for me. It might be off by a 1 or 2 hundred dollars as my broker needed to get paid by the dealer for his finders fee but I'm quite sure the invoice price is between above 29 but less than 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingsamjoe

Very confident. I have an independent broker who negotiates the deal for me. It might be off by a 1 or 2 hundred dollars as my broker needed to get paid by the dealer for his finders fee but I'm quite sure the invoice price is between above 29 but less than 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The carcost canada listed the invoice price as 31,795..or somewhat close to that...i dunno it can be lower..if so, would you mind pm me with the broker you have? I've worked on some deals around the GTA area and nothing like the price that you have been offered

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
The carcost canada listed the invoice price as 31,795..or somewhat close to that...i dunno it can be lower..if so, would you mind pm me with the broker you have? I've worked on some deals around the GTA area and nothing like the price that you have been offered

That's probably for a DSG with some options. The carcost for a 5dr Manual - No options is indeed 29,856.

I personally was able to get 1000$ in discount, plus the 500$ VW loyalty discount. I didn't pull the trigger as of yet.. I think I could get another 500$ shed off to the price. Or maybe get the dealer to throw in some accessories such as the rubber mats or roof rack.

Edit:: Closed the deal yesterday!! I am so happy!! :D The car should arrive to the dealership sometime next week.

In the end I got $1250 discount from the dealer, $500 from the VW loyalty discount and I redeemed my $250 off from the coupon for going to the Golf Driving Experience. All in all this is a $2000 discount on a 5dr Manual NO Leather NO Nav

Last edited: