GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno audio

DoubleDub

TRANSLATED

Dear ..., thank you for your email. We are very pleased that you are interested in a Volkswagen Golf VII R.

Due to the boot being 45 litres smaller (due to 4WD and larger 55 litre fuel tank), spare wheel requirements and acoustic reasons the Dynaudio sound system in the golf VII R is expected to be available to order from Calendar week 22 in 2014.

So what's going to change re boot size, fuel tank, 4wd and accoustics between now and week 22 to make them reintroduce Dynaudio - are they redesigning the car?!
I ordered my new R last Monday and was going to have the P&P system, but I've changed my mind as I don't fancy having loads of trim removed to install it.
Has any one listened to a DNS PRO yet? Just wondered what the sound was like without enhancements.

sim0123

The bearer of bad news.

Apparently Dynaudio for the UK R has been delayed. Was originally said to be available BW22. Now changed to BW45.

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
This is all news to me, I really wanted dynoaudio but couldn't get it and Ive ordered expecting build week 13. So can get be retrofit and what's changed that allows it to be fitted to later models. I've had aftermarket systems for years and going back to a standard system sucks.

Mark V1

Go Kart Champion
The Dyanaudio 'Excite' system cannot be (in practical terms) retro-fitted... I don't think anyone yet knows what modifications are planned to the R (or perhaps more likely to the Dynaudio system itself) to allow fitment to the R from BW45 onwards....