GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Driving Experience = $250 off

Powling

Ready to race!
If you plan on going to or went to the VW Driving Experience in your city to drive a new GTI or Golf this summer then you will receive a $250 off offer through email a week later. So if any of you are planning on buying a new Golf or GTI go to the Driving Experience when its in your area and get the offer. That plus the $500 loyalty fee means $750 off the price before any negotiating even starts.

Just got mine through email but I already picked my car up this past week. Dealer states its too late to redeem but I'm going to contact VWoC about it and see what they can do ($250 off merchandise maybe?).

CdnX

Ready to race!
Let us know if you are able to redeem for merchandise. We've ordered our car but have not picked it up or set up the financing yet so I still have a little leeway to argue for the $250. Did they give you 6 mth of sat radio as well?

BusinessAsUsual

Go Kart Champion
I'm picking up mine next week.

I redeemed the $250 for the Gold Driving Experience along with the $500 loyalty fee after I negotiated $1250 off msrp. All in all I got a $2000 discount, so yeah if you're planning to buy a Golf or GTI, it's worth it to go at the Driving Experience ;)

Powling

Ready to race!
Let us know if you are able to redeem for merchandise. We've ordered our car but have not picked it up or set up the financing yet so I still have a little leeway to argue for the $250. Did they give you 6 mth of sat radio as well?

The dealer couldn't give me either and they didn't even know about the offer (thanked me for informing them of it though).

Since the car already comes with 3 months free I'm hoping VWoC adds the 6 months to that. I emailed them about everything and currently wAiting for a reply. Will keep this updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dluvbell

Ready to race!
I have the same question as Powling. Is that 6 months added to the 3-month which comes with the new GTI? or 3-month becomes 6-month? I thought that 250 was the discount for Sirius but it is actually for the purchase of the caR!!!!!

Then I get....about $3000 discount including what dealer gives me + this + discount event which ended on June 24!!

Edit:

Not 3000 discount. 2700 discount actually. My calc mistake~

Last edited: