GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
I hate funerals. Obviously, nobody "likes" funerals and people dying usually sucks, but just like, the concept of them in general. Why do we have them? The dead person obviously doesn't care. Nobody ever wants to be there. Not the grieving relatives, not the guests. It's just a shitty, uncomfortable situation for every person involved, asides from the people in the funeral industry laughing all the way to the bank. You spend thousands of dollars for this big spectacle that nobody fucking wants. So why even do it? Just because "that's what you do"? Am I just insensitive?

It's part of why I dread dealing with anyone close to me dying. If my father passed tomorrow, all it would do is cause a huge argument between me, my sister, and my aunts\uncles, because my stance would just be "Who the fuck cares? Have him cremated, spread the ashes somewhere if you want. All us close relatives can go out for dinner to remember him or some shit."

That's pretty much what I've told my wife. If I die, I don't want a funeral. Please don't fucking waste a shit ton of money on one. I'd legit be more happy if they threw my body in a dumpster behind Wendy's vs. having a funeral.

I’m with ya.

I don’t understand making people feel bad for not going to funerals also. If people don’t want to go that’s their choice.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I’m with ya.

I don’t understand making people feel bad for not going to funerals also. If people don’t want to go that’s their choice.

It's like singing happy birthday. Nobody likes singing happy birthday. Nobody likes sitting there getting sung at. So why the fuck do we do it?

I just hate "traditions" that are only done because "that's the way it is/they've always been done".

Maybe I'm just a cranky old man, idk.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I need some Taco Bell.

cb1111

It's like singing happy birthday. Nobody likes singing happy birthday. Nobody likes sitting there getting sung at. So why the fuck do we do it?

I just hate "traditions" that are only done because "that's the way it is/they've always been done".

Get of Acadia's lawn - all of you. NOW!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Who says that was gpt and I didn't just write you a sweet eulogy from the heart?
Well, if that's the case, I'm deeply moved. Your words were touching and sincere. Writing a heartfelt eulogy can be a powerful way to honor someone's memory. Whether it was generated by AI or crafted by your own hand, it's clear that it came from a place of genuine emotion.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

there reeeeeally needs to be a better happy bday song made that everyone can get down with

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I knew you were all a bunch of heathens, but I never expected you'd be listening to that devil music.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Well, if that's the case, I'm deeply moved. Your words were touching and sincere. Writing a heartfelt eulogy can be a powerful way to honor someone's memory. Whether it was generated by AI or crafted by your own hand, it's clear that it came from a place of genuine emotion.
.......is this an AI generated response?

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Says the human using words like "cap, based, and fr fr."
And no, I don't know what any of those words mean haha

cap = slang for hat. Can only assume you know what a hat is.
based = usually referencing ones origin location. "VW is based out of Wolfsburg, Germany"
fr fr = mimicking the noise someone with a stutter would make trying to say "furry"

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R