GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Sterkrazzys Five Page Dissertation - TLDR He Got A Flat Tire

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I've only been to Florida once, and was only in Miami for one night. Wild times it was but I didn't see any gators.

Are they common to see during every day activities?
If you're near a fresh water lake/pond/canal. When it comes to fresh water in FL you always assume there's an alligator in it. There almost always is.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
There's a ton of little man made lakes. Every gulf club community or gated community is built with man made lakes all over the neighborhood. There's a good chance every one of those lakes has a gator in it.

1713367944971.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've only been to Florida once, and was only in Miami for one night. Wild times it was but I didn't see any gators.

Are they common to see during every day activities?
We live in a golf course community with tons of retention ponds. It's normal to see them sunning themselves on the banks of the ponds and if you're walking about night and shine a flashlight over the water, you can see it reflect in their eyes. There's a lot of them. It doesn't help that our neighborhood is encircled by a lake, river and creek that all have gators.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
We live in a golf course community with tons of retention ponds. It's normal to see them sunning themselves on the banks of the ponds and if you're walking about night and shine a flashlight over the water, you can see it reflect in their eyes. There's a lot of them. It doesn't help that our neighborhood is encircled by a lake, river and creek that all have gators.
I would like to visit your house and sleep on your couch to see this

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Sleepover party at @GTIfan99's
If anyone feels a finger in their butt while sleeping it's just gtifan performing a medical procedure and is perfectly normal.

I'll PayPal $3 for saving me a trip to the doctor

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
There's a ton of little man made lakes. Every gulf club community or gated community is built with man made lakes all over the neighborhood. There's a good chance every one of those lakes has a gator in it.

View attachment 303419

Have you ever been to One and Done with Cookie? Sounds good.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If anyone feels a finger in their butt while sleeping it's just gtifan performing a medical procedure and is perfectly normal.

I'll PayPal $3 for saving me a trip to the doctor

As soon as the lights go out

57cd32a8-c119-4400-b5ad-f372781aea18_text.gif

Jmitchell4873

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI
I spent two weeks on the Kissimmee chain of lakes for a big kayak tournament a couple years ago. One of the canals that I fished had a 10 footer and a 12+ that I was always very aware of. The biggest one was very shy, but the 10 footer liked to sun on a spot that was on a choke point into the lake. I went by him twice with less than his body length between the two of us. I talked to him [softly] both times I squeezed through his spot and he watched me with what I can only describe as hungry curiosity. My Glock 27 was ready to go in case he decided to share my kayak with me, but I never felt threatened at all............... we're right back onto carrying firearms. If I could post the video here, you'd see how close he was.....but the sphincter factor just doesn't come through on the iphone.

I'm a huge fan of the 2nd amendment (even though it's far from perfect), but for some reason that doesn't translate into me liking the people who open carry. They might as well have a sign on their back to shoot them first, when an active shooter situation kicks off.