GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Building Otto

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Sounds dope. I forget if I asked before, but who's doing the walnut blasting and MPI install? I still want to catch a ride with you sometime, I think you're pretty much exactly where my end goals are lol. Sounds rad

Leading Edge Autosport in West Chester. I've used a few euro shops around here with mixed results but Leading Edge has been on point. And they're not any more expensive than the others.

I should have the car back today, hoping by Sunday we have the plugs swapped and the base file flashed. And maybe even our first log! Happy to hang anytime though it might be more fun of a drive once the tune is finished haha

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Leading Edge Autosport in West Chester. I've used a few euro shops around here with mixed results but Leading Edge has been on point. And they're not any more expensive than the others.

I should have the car back today, hoping by Sunday we have the plugs swapped and the base file flashed. And maybe even our first log! Happy to hang anytime though it might be more fun of a drive once the tune is finished haha
Sounds good! Yeah, my wife and I are going to the ProSolo 5/3 and possibly checking out a seat for my Mazda, I'll PM you if we wind up coming back through your area at a reasonable hour and maybe we can all grab food or something. Not like it's super far away though, and I've been pushing for a trip to KoP for Maggiano's haha

I feel like I've heard of Leading Edge somewhere before, so maybe I did ask before. But either way good to know, I've got APTuning close-ish to me (Lebanon) but options are always a good thing.