GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 wrx

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
On my way home from work, coming through a construction zone when this red wrx come flying up on my tail. I was patent and stayed speed limit till after the zone and traffic. Once we was alone he came up beside me and lunged a few times. I start slowing down but he won't go below 60. So I match speed, he brake boosts so I do the same. He honks it off and off we go. He stayed with me till the top of 4th, then I started walking hard. By top of 5th I had him by a couple bus lengths. We slowed and he gave the thumbs up. We got off at the next exit and chatted. He had misimoto top mount intercooler and pipes, e60 blend on custom tune. Claimed 375hp. Too bad it wasn't an sti, but I'll take the W!!

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I beat a stage 1 WRX from a dig when I was stock on my 2015 DSG GTI, naturally i used launch control. They were flabbergasted. They did not believe me when I said I was stock lol.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I got a felling from a dig would have been a landslide. The is38 just runs out of breath on the big end. Maybe we will cross paths again and do a proper dig.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
If memory serves me right, 140ish??