GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Dervdave

GTD Timing belt change @12k miles ?

As the post title my GTD has only done 12k but coming up to 5 yr old and the VW dealer has suggested the recommended cam belt change. What does everyone think ? should get it done or wait till ?
  2. Dervdave

Diesel Innovation

https://techxplore.com/news/2019-10-diesel-humble.html
  3. Dervdave

Golf discover sat nav card

My used 2016 GTD didnt come with a sat nav card just the empty V4 box, could I buy a new VW V5 card off ebay and would it work or need dealer programming ?
  4. Dervdave

Replacement key

I need a second key for my 2016 Golf GTD so if I was to buy a secondhand one would I be able to get a new blade cut to fit so it only needed programming at the main dealer. Anyone know how to remove the old blade ?
  5. Dervdave

2016 Golf GTD Part numbers

Can someone point me in the right direction for the part numbers for the following 2016 VW GOLF MK7 GTD ENGINE UNDERBODY COVER FRONT WING ARCH LINER SPLASH GUARD LEFT FRONT SECTION FRONT WING ARCH LINER SPLASH GUARD RIGHT FRONT SECTION UNDERBODY LEFT & RIGHT SIDE UNDER SPLASH TRAY GUARD Thanks
  6. Dervdave

Wanted Golf Mk7 GTD Undertrays and wheel arch liners

MK7 GTD Undertrays and wheel arch liners and radiator support bracket wanted or pointing in the right direction Grateful of any help NE UK
  7. Dervdave

Spare key

I need another key for my mk7 GTD, how do I go about it ? :confused: