GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Gberg2119

FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8 Hyper Silver

Set of 4 18x8 Enkei Raijins in hyper silver. Honestly, there are quite a few rock chips on them, one wheel has a small rash, and another actually has a few bubbles around the center cap. The finish from enkei is pretty piss poor and is also wearing in a few spots where you can see the black...
  2. Gberg2119

FS: Golf R Monster Mats

There is some heel wear on the drivers mat but the other 3 are mint. $60 local pickup only right now in either lower bucks county or Conshohocken.
  3. Gberg2119

Stock F2G Measurements

So long story short, my R got hit on the rear right wheel and now that corner appears to be riding a bit high after repair. My strut was replaced but I have plenty of mileage on it so it has definitely settled. It's taken me a while to notice but I'm going back to the body shop Friday. Can...
  4. Gberg2119

Roof Rack Paint Damage?

So I had the OEM VW roof rack on my car for a few months and after taking it off I noticed some hazing at all 4 corners. I couldn't get it off polishing by hand so I'll try my DA later in the week. Kinda pissed. :mad: Is this a common occurrence? And yes, I washed and waxed the car prior to...
  5. Gberg2119

Center Console Mat

So after about a month and a half of ownership I finally opened up my center console and discovered I did not have the rubber mat inside. Searching seems to bring back 2 different part numbers for it. One with an H and the other with an L. DAP also appears to be offering the H revision while...
  6. Gberg2119

FS: 4 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport

SOLD!
  7. Gberg2119

Golf R fans running

So I've had my R for a little over a week now and I've noticed occasionally the fans run for about a minute after I shut the car off. Is that normal for Mk7's or R's in general? Coming from a Mk6 GTI it usually meant trouble.