GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Randyg563

OEM Austin one wheel

I have one wheel in great condition left. 150 shipped pm me if interested Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  2. Randyg563

Austin rims for sale- individually

250 each, local pickup in orlando florida or buyer pays shipping. I get a very good rate with fedex so shipping will not be bad at all. They have 4k miles on them. Tires with alot of tread included.
  3. Randyg563

Deutsche Auto Parts Carbon fiber mirror caps NIB-250 shipped

Bought them off deutcheautoparts.com about a month ago and never got the chance to install them. New in box bubble wrapepd, taped, sealed and everything. I paid $250 + around $40 for shipping, so for $250 ill eat the shipping and send it next day air. The white mirrors have now grown on me so im...
  4. Randyg563

19x8.5 et35? How will it fit?

So I have this awesome deal on a set of avant garde rims. I was looking for et45, but these are et35. How will it fit? My mk7 is on stock suspension right now, but I plan on installing vwr springs in the future. Any advice appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Randyg563

How easy is it to sell brand new austin alloys?

I just got a brand new MK7 GTI. I am looking to replace the rims with maybe some 19" VMR V810s. How easy is it to sell the rims and the tires as a set? They have Bridestone Potenza RE97AS that have less than 1500 miles on them. What would a set like this go for?