GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. H

FS: VAG-COM DIAGNOSTIC TOOL WITH HEX-USB+CAN INTERFACE

This is the full fledged cable, which allows the "Clear all DTCs", and "Turbo mode", which the micro can does not. I've had it for less than a year, it's in perfect condition. I'm the original owner. $300 shipped
  2. H

FS: NEW Ultimate Racing catted, resonated downpipe

I'm selling my BRAND NEW, unused, still in the box Ultimate Racing 3" Downpipe, with high flow catalytic converter & resonator. If you're looking for a huge performance bump, especially if you're tuned, but you do not want to draw attention to yourself, this is the downpipe to buy. Search...
  3. H

FS: JB stage 1 & USB data cable

You guys all know what this is.. without a doubt the best purchase I've made for my MK7 GTI. Totally plug and play, undetectable to the dealer once you remove it. I'm returning my car to stock for the winter. Installed in my car for 2,500 miles. Perfect working condition. $390 shipped...
  4. H

FS: Injen intake

Used for less than 2,000 miles, in excellent condition. Includes everything you need, all hardware. Super easy install. $165 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
  5. H

FS: Brand new never used Eurodyne MK7 GTI Powertap

Long story short, I hastily purchased this earlier in the week, and without ever even opening the box I would like to sell. I've had my GTI for 3 days, it's just too soon for me to seriously modify lol. I'd rather take things more slowly so I don't get bored too quickly. I'll take a minor...