GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. L

Oz/enkei/WHY multi spoke style wheels wanted

Hi guys, We're looking for a set of wheels Ideally Oz or enkei but other brands are considered Preferred to be black/dark With or without tyres 18's only please
  2. L

Wtb cold air intake. Vwr, apr etc

Hi guys, Has anyone got a cold air intake for sale? Cash waiting!
  3. L

Non Sai intake wanted

Hi guys Does anyone have a intake for a non Sai car? Vwr, revo, k&n or apr preffered
  4. L

VW Racing Calipers for sale

Hi everyone, Time to move on my spare Calipers Have been stored for a year or 2 No brackets of discs included Come as per pictured Red in colour We're functional when removed but could have a rebuild for piece of mind 6 pot caliper setup Located in Maryland Heights, Mo $500 Ono plus shipping
  5. L

Oz Alleggerita wheel and tire package for sale

Hi everyone, Looking to sell my mint OZ Alleggerita HLT 18X8 5X112 et35 with Nearly New Bridgestone Potenza RE970AS. These wheels are in as new shape. No scuffs, scrapes, bends or curb rash. Extremely light weight, only 18.4lbs. Centering rings for your vehicles specific hub diameter will...
  6. L

4 point track harness help

Hi guys, I don't know if anyone has yet but does anyone use a 4 point clip in track harness at all? If not, does anyone know where the rear isofix are? I've had a quick look but it's not easy for me to get in and out the back of the car from the wheelchair! This is more than a safety thing and...
  7. L

Aftermarket cat back exhaust wanted

Hi everyone I'm looking for a aftermarket cat back system Ideally want a akrapovic Full akro system would be great also Let me know if anyone has anything they don't want!
  8. L

Aftermarket Exhaust systems help

Hi everyone! Ive been looking at so many different exhausts it's starting to get unreal! I've found Milltek, Scorpion, Akro, Remus and Bull-x Don't get me wrong, if I had the $ I would get a Akro! But at £3200 in the uk plus the diffuser there is no way I will fork out for that. +18bhp The...
  9. L

Mk7 GTI Build

Hi everyone, I'm due to take delivery of my new GTI on the 2nd September. Go and see it and sign it off to be registered and adapted on the 25th! So the spec it will be received in is as follows: Tornado Red Performance pack Upgraded phone connection Climatic windscreen Push pull hand controls...
  10. L

Is anyone good at Photoshop?

Hi everyone, I'm soon to get my mk7 golf gti in tornado red. Could anyone photoshop some red oz alleggerita onto a 3dr to see what red on red looks like? I have been offered a set and would love to see what they look like!
  11. L

Finally managed to order my GTI

Hi all, I've finally got around to ordering my mk7 GTI! I'm super excited! I got paralysed early 2012 and sat behind a wheel yesterday to do my assessment to drive on the road, promptly passed and straight into vw to make my order! Tornado red Performance pack Climate windscreen Ariel booster...
  12. L

Brake change help

Hi all. Does anyone know what other versions of golf/vag fits the mk7? I've heard possibly the mk5/6 and scirocco but no one can confirm. Will be looking at getting a set once my gti arrives
  13. L

Miltek/amd stage 2 engine tunes questions

Hi all, Has anyone got anything installed yet? I've seen the figures on their websites and they look like a impressive 75bhp gain and wondered if anyone has had one yet? Also if taking a golf for a service, does having a tune effect it?
  14. L

Soon to buy a gti, help please suspension and tuning

Hi everyone. I'm looking at buying a mk6 or mk7 gti soon. I'm recently paralysed and need to get a car and the dsg gearbox is of a great help to me. I'm looking at getting out for a few track days then converting into a sprint/race car as I go, due to racing supermoto before my accident and...