GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Volkswagen racing sport springs.

Hello I'm selling my vwr sport springs for mk7 gti/gtd. As im ending my contract early. The springs covered roughly 3000 and I have cleaned them up like new with box and genuine certificate. £150 will not post as to big I am based in South East London :)
  2. B

Chucking in after a year.

Hello I have had my mk7 gtd for 14 months now, and for a 27000 product I'm noticing things that shouldn't be, for a premium product. I have a reoccurring stop start error with a following limp mode. Front passenger side wings doesn't line up and there's a chip in the headlight from new. And the...
  3. B

Problems?

hi dudes i have had my gtd mk7 for a year now and i have ran into a few issues over that year. Id like to share them with you all and see if anybody else has had these problems and if/how you managed to sort it? 1st: I have had this crop up around 5 times (over the year) it has flashed up...
  4. B

nice gti/gtd front splitters?

Does anyone know of any nice low-key front bumper splitters for mk7 gti/gtd? things like the razor splitter are too much for me.
  5. B

DTUK CRD-T BOX?-- gtd = 240bhp? :D

has anybody had any dealings with dtuk? as im really interested in this (remap) as such that you can remove so warranty is still good. the figures for the GTD are amazing. 240bhp and 500nm of torque that's MENTAL. anyways if you have any experiences would you be so kind to share?
  6. B

Golf R WAGON

is this really true???? it looks amazing, the brakes are the correct size for an 'R', I LIVE IN HOPE :D http://www.vwvortex.com/news/volkswagen-news/golf-r-wagon/
  7. B

Before and after VWR Springs

Here is my ol' girl :) I should of got before and after at the same angle but atleast you get an idea of the change, I opted for these springs as they don't affect warranty, and aren't hrash on the bum and back. let me know what you all think :) and after,
  8. B

Golf Gtd Indicator bulbs

Does any1 know what bulbs are used for the indicators in the bi xenon units? I know they are plain white bulbs, not sure what fitment?
  9. B

GTD, VW racing Sport Springs?

Hello i have recently recieved my GTD mk7 and would like to know if anybody else out there has fitted these springs to their gtd or gti and had any issues with warranty etc?