GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

EU Golf R mk7.5 2018 engine code

The final alpha character typically designates the tune that's on the vehicle, however this is normally not listed on the actual engine label. A good example of this is the 2018 Arteon, compared to the 2018 Golf R the engines are identical however the software/tune is different. The 2018...
  2. E

Open source tuning solution

Could I get an invite as well? :)
  3. E

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

Awesome build man, low key jealous! 🤣 I just finished swapping a MK7.5 R drivetrain into my MK2 Tiguan, DAZA swap would have been a dream..lol
  4. E

DQ381 7spd Mechatronic

SOLD!
  5. E

FS: MK7 Golf R Custom Leather Steering Wheel - DSG

Custom Napa and Perforated Leather MK7 Golf R Steering wheel. Steering wheel was never installed, ordered it a few weeks prior to deciding to sell the R: 500 shipped within the US.
  6. E

Aerofabb V2 Front Splitter (1st Gen) - For MK7 Golf R

Bump, priced dropped to 160 plus shipping.
  7. E

FS: Racingline DSG Paddle Shifters - Titanium Silver

Basically new, replaced them with a set of carbon fiber paddles, paid 225 through Deutsche Auto Parts. 120 shipped obo
  8. E

6/30/2020 - Carmax Trade Value

I just ran a Carvana quote the other day, they offered me 31K. For reference I have a 17 R (DSG with 4600 miles)
  9. E

FS: MK7 SuperPro Control Arms - $275

+1 Looking for a set as well, USP had them on sale a few weeks ago for 479.99 unfortunately sale is over and they're back at 539.99
  10. E

I've seen photos of of a MK7.5 GTI make it work with some modification. I'm sure you can make it work, how well it would look is another question.
  11. E

All the pictures were taken after the lip was removed from the car. I failed to include the picture of the small scuff, post has been updated to show it now.
  12. E

Delete Thread

PM Sent
  13. E

Delete Thread

bump!
  14. E

Delete Thread

Bump, pictures fixed.