GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Carbon fiber steering wheel DSG

Funding my is38 dreams Like new condition with buttons. I will also include the black trim (gts) This thing transforms your car! SOLD
  2. C

APR testing new beta tune for r/gti

Anyone else notice this? https://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_upgrade_20tsi_gen3_mqb.html
  3. C

225/45/18 on Austins w springs?

I have a chance to get blizzaks in 225 45 18 to put on my austins for cheap. Trouble is i have ED springs and I am not sure if it's smart to run the taller sideway. I currently have 235 40s up front with little room so it is making me second guess the fitment. TIA
  4. C

FS APR Downpipe MK7 GTI/Golf FWD

SOLDFS APR Downpipe MK7 GTI/Golf FWD Decided to just stay stage 1 for now and will revisit upgrading in the future. I got this off a guy who had it on his 1.8 and traded his car in and sold off his mods. I never installed it so let my loss be your gain (literally)! Prefer FTF deal in...
  5. C

17 Sport DSG Getting tuned soon!

Hey everyone, I am giving in to the mod bug and getting the APR's Stg 1 tune before the sale expires. I have just under 3k miles on the clock so hopefully nothing major goes wrong with the car, but I know you have to pay to play. I thought about going straight to stage 2, but I'd rather stick...
  6. C

Help with homelink programming

Ok, I know I am an idiot feel free to flame and I have searched and watched a few videos online as well with no success. I purchased yesterday a 17 gti sport w homelink and I cannot find anything on programming it in the owners manual. I have seen a few videos online saying to press the...