GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kliimotorwerkes

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

Just sent over some help for your sweet boy, and spreading the word for Winston through our pitty's Instagram too (@pitfitfun). Hopefully this helps and wishing for a speedy recovery for your little guy. - Jesse, Brody, and the rest of the Klii team
  2. kliimotorwerkes

New Mk7.5 Metallic Inlays | White Silver, Dark Iron Blue, & Great Falls Green

We've been hard at work over here in Austin,TX adding more fitments and paint-match metallics to our lineup. Available now, welcome White Silver Metallic, Dark Iron Blue Metallic, and Great Falls Green Metallic into the fold. Check out the shop for these epic matches and more -> kliimw.com...
  3. kliimotorwerkes

Klii Motorwerkes | *New Paint-Match Releases & Independence Day Sale*

Start Your 4th Of July Off Right! Add some SNAP, CRACKLE, and POP to your VW with 15% off all Klii Motorwerkes gear! Starting now until July 4th 11:59 PM PST. Check out the sale over at the shop -> kliimw.com We've also been hard at work over here in Austin,TX adding more fitments and...
  4. kliimotorwerkes

What car does your partner drive?

2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in Sierra Blue. Love the thing to death, hope the transmission doesn't experience one. :/
  5. kliimotorwerkes

Top-Shelf Badge Inlays - Paint Matches, MkVII GTI Plaid, etc.

Welp, we were pretty active in the Mk6 days and the time has come to let you know that we're back giving the Mk7 some love! Check out our front badge inlays, rear badge inlays, as well as the rest of the lineup over at kliimotorwerkes.com. To my knowledge we were the pioneer on the plaid badge...
  6. kliimotorwerkes

Golf .:R Limestone Gray Metallic Inlays available now!

Check them out over at the Klii Motorwerkes shop! kliimotorwerkes.com
  7. kliimotorwerkes

Golf R Lapiz Blue Metallic Inlays available now.

Let there be Lapiz! http://kliimotorwerkes.com/search?x=0&y=0&q=lapiz
  8. kliimotorwerkes

The MkVII Plaid Collection by Klii Motorwerkes

We've just put the finishing touches on our MkVII plaid gear and got everything together for a family photo. Ah, the memories... Now available over at the Klii Motorwerkes shop. kliimotorwerkes.com...
  9. kliimotorwerkes

Silk Blue Metallic matched and available now!

Check it out with many of our other new Mk7 color matches over at kliimotorwerkes.com. :cool:
  10. kliimotorwerkes

New Rear View Mirror Overlays from Klii Motorwerkes

Hello! After keeping a low profile for a bit, I wanted to share some exciting new product news with you guys. We're now offering rear view mirror overlays over at the Klii Motorwerkes shop! Essentially, rather than wraps which we offered for the Mk6 in the past, these overlays install on your...
  11. kliimotorwerkes

Mk7 Pure White Inlays finally available!

Welp, that took a while but we finally have a spot-on match for Pure White! If you're not familiar with our work, we've been doing top-shelf inlays and frames for a while now starting with the Mk6 (quite a bit of history on golfmk6.com). I'm a designer by trade, wanted to add some spice to a '10...
  12. kliimotorwerkes

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Here's my last 4. The next will be a Ram 2500 Cummins to pull our Airstream, with hopefully a Mk7 project shortly after. :) #4 - 02 Audi A4 Quattro 3.0 SP 6MT #3 - 10 Volkswagen GTI "Martini Mk6" 6MT #2 - 07 Porsche Cayman 5MT #1 - 00 BMW 323Ci 5MT (Current)
  13. kliimotorwerkes

Mk7 Rear Badge Inlays and Plate Frames Available Now!

What's up Mk7ers! I'd like to introduce Klii Motorwerkes to you guys if you're unfamiliar with our work. Essentially, I started this graphics and vinyl company as an outlet for my Mk6 enthusiasm right after I got it, and as a means to stretch my graphic design legs. I'm the lead product designer...
  14. kliimotorwerkes

What was your last car?

B6 A4 3.0 Sport Package. The GTI would smoke it, though I do miss some of the nice luxury touches and AWD. Quirky electronics (surprise!), but I do miss the Audi...
  15. kliimotorwerkes

iOS 5

:lol:
  16. kliimotorwerkes

iOS 5

I find it entertaining to tell Siri that I have a body to dump.
  17. kliimotorwerkes

Whats your occupation?

Industrial Designer. :w00t:
  18. kliimotorwerkes

Hell yeah beetle R

Cool, but a bit on the blingy side don't you think? I like the front, but I think it could be "meaner"- still looks a little too friendly. Love the rear lines though- and nice use of the Q5 parts bin for those reflectors. :thumbsup: