GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Airbag recall

So does anyone know which models and which years are impacted?
  2. D

VW cam recall

I may have missed it but does anyone have a comment on the VW Cam Recall? I have seen comments that it does and then that it does not apply to GTIs. http://www.autoblog.com/2015/11/04/vw-recalls-models-camshaft-failure/
  3. D

Service reminder reset PUSH BuTTON CAR

I'll start out by accepting the blame if I'm dumb, BUT, I can't get the oil change reminder to reset on a car with the push button start. I've followed the instructions in the manual and I'm wondering if they are not for push button cars. I get a confirmation but the next time I start the car...
  4. D

Engine cover after photo

Well, I had the engine cover painted VW red. Take a look.
  5. D

Positive side of the Diesel Issue

Well, I started buying VW stock and got it at just over $25.00/share.
  6. D

Parts resellers-Opinions wanted

OK, Deutschautoparts.com or VWpartsCenter.net. Any comments on these two. Prices are virtually the same. What has been your service experience? Thanks in advance
  7. D

Mark 7 Engine Cover

Does anyone know of a site where you can purchase the engine cover for the Mark 7 motor? This is the top cover that can be removed by releasing 4 pins from their sockets. Hope this description is enough.
  8. D

Badgeskins

Any comments on this company's products?
  9. D

Bentley Publishing documentation

I had manuals from Bentley Publishing for my 2007 New Beetle and my 2010 GTI. They don't seem to be doing anything for newer year cars. Anyone know if they dropped off VW's list of suppliers?
  10. D

2015 GTI Maintenance Schedule

In the old days, 2010 GTI, Bentley Publishing had a maintenance schedule for all VWs. I can't find anything in the way of a concise schedule on a one page PDF. Any leads?
  11. D

Printed Shop Manual 2015 GTI

I did splurge and bought a paper shop manual for my 2010 GTI. I was surprised to see that Bentley Publishing stopped doing them after 2010. Any one have a suggestion on how/where to get a printed shop manual? Haynes has not got a new one yet.
  12. D

MK7 GTI Oil Change documentation

It used to be possible to print off the pages from a VW manual remotely. Can anyone attach a PDF of the factory manual relative to an oil chance. Thank you in advance if you can help.